I was flirting with a womanizer!

What would you think of a guy who has been dating your work colleague for 4 months, and at a party, while she is in the toilet, he starts flirting with you constantly ??

This guys has done this - and he used to flirt with me, and I used to flirt back before, when I didn't know he was dating - then I was at this party and I found out he was dating that girl and then started flirting with me, which I found ridiculous.

What would you do in my shoes?

a) Bang him - the girl is not even my friend and if I find him hot... I will do that

b) Ignore him - ridiculous guy flirting while his date is around

c) Ignore him and tell the girl she is dating one major womanizer.

I would never ever choose A.

I'm in doubt between B and C.

Help. I'm tired of this situation.

• Like 1

B.

C most likely isn't going to get you anywhere. Especially if you can't back it up with evidence. If the guy is a womanizer and the woman is in the relationship with eyes wide shut she either won't be inclined to believe you, he'll be able to talk his way out of if, or both.

Use him to stroke my ego & practice my flirting skills.

Nevermind about him. You can't go there because she is a colleague & you have to deal with her at work in the morning. Not worth it.

You confuse me. You say option A is to bang him and if you found him hot you'd bang him, but then you say you never'd do option A.

So are you saying you wouldn't do option A because you have actual principles and don't want to stoop to his level..or because you don't find him hot?

• Like 1
  • Author
You confuse me. You say option A is to bang him and if you found him hot you'd bang him, but then you say you never'd do option A.

So are you saying you wouldn't do option A because you have actual principles and don't want to stoop to his level..or because you don't find him hot?

I find him REALLY HOT. And the way he was flirting with me was hot as well.

I'm not doing option A , though, for 2 reasons:

1. My principles. I wouldn't like anyone to do that to me, so I wouldn't do that to anyone either

2. If he did that to that girl, he would do that to me one day. I'm not here for that.

What would you think of a guy who has been dating your work colleague for 4 months, and at a party, while she is in the toilet, he starts flirting with you constantly ??

I'd think he was not unlike the majority of guys or girls who would flirt unabashedly while their SO was in the can for no other reason than the opportunity presented itself and they could.

He is no different from most of us. Give us an inch and we'll take a mile.

• Like 1

She threw that in there to get people's attention.....I found it amusing.:lmao:

• Like 2
Jacobclassified

Why would you want to "bang" a guy like that? It has crossed your mind or you wouldn't of taken the time to post it on here. They guy is a dog. Have some self respect and avoid him. Do the girl a solid and let her know about his behavior towards other women.

• Like 1