LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating > Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Has she already lost interest, or did she not have any at the start?

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.

Like Tree4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19th September 2015, 5:53 AM   #1
Established Member

Has she already lost interest, or did she not have any at the start?

It feels like I've blown it with her already... but the thing is that this has happened to me before.

I met her at a club on Tuesday night. We really kicked it off. We played with the idea of going out on a date and I ended up leading us to a quieter part of the club where we made out.

She gave me her number and I got hers.

2 days later I messaged her. She gave me a good response. I responded back asking a couple quickfire questions and now she hasn't answered (this was yesterday).

I kept it at one day's distance between our texts.

Does this simply mean she is not interested?
hakim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th September 2015, 6:01 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakim View Post
It feels like I've blown it with her already... but the thing is that this has happened to me before.

I met her at a club on Tuesday night. We really kicked it off. We played with the idea of going out on a date and I ended up leading us to a quieter part of the club where we made out.

2 days later I messaged her. She gave me a good response. I responded back asking a couple quickfire questions and now she hasn't answered (this was yesterday).

So presumably she will answer today. Or maybe she is married or whatever
Maharishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th September 2015, 6:04 AM   #3
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maharishi View Post
So presumably she will answer today. Or maybe she is married or whatever
I assume she will, but assuming is never really a good idea haha!

It would be mental if she was... I've never had an affair with someone
Old 19th September 2015, 6:10 AM   #4

Quote:
I assume she will, but assuming is never really a good idea haha!

It would be mental if she was... I've never had an affair with someone
are you dating anyone? Got any people on the backburner? I wouldn't advise putting too much hope into this random chick just yet. Maybe you can go on a date with somebody else tonight?
Old 19th September 2015, 6:15 AM   #5
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maharishi View Post
are you dating anyone? Got any people on the backburner? I wouldn't advise putting too much hope into this random chick just yet. Maybe you can go on a date with somebody else tonight?
Been on one date this week (not with the same girl of course)... but I don't think it's going anywhere. Literally all she spoke about was Feminism and womens' oppression...... I got people eye-rolling at me from everywhere ahaha!
Old 19th September 2015, 6:27 AM   #6

Quote:
Been on one date this week (not with the same girl of course)... but I don't think it's going anywhere. Literally all she spoke about was Feminism and womens' oppression...... I got people eye-rolling at me from everywhere ahaha!
Other people were listening in to your conversation?
Old 19th September 2015, 6:32 AM   #7
Established Member

QUOTEhttp://cdncache-a.akamaihd.net/items...rrow-10x10.png=Maharishi;6552829]Other people were listening in to your conversation?[ QUOTEhttp://cdncache-a.akamaihd.net/items...rrow-10x10.png]

Well yeah, we were in this small restaurant... and it's basically the people sat next to us who rolled their eyes haha!
Old 19th September 2015, 6:34 AM   #8

Quote:
QUOTEhttp://cdncache-a.akamaihd.net/items...rrow-10x10.png=Maharishi;6552829]Other people were listening in to your conversation?[ QUOTEhttp://cdncache-a.akamaihd.net/items...rrow-10x10.png]

Well yeah, we were in this small restaurant... and it's basically the people sat next to us who rolled their eyes haha!
What was she saying exactly?
Old 19th September 2015, 6:38 AM   #9

What made you wait 2 days before texting her? Were you too busy to text before that? Or was it to avoid looking too keen?

I tend to text a guy straight away now if I fancy him. It works.
Old 19th September 2015, 8:38 AM   #10

Jeez, a club rat who knew you for an hour or two before making out with you in the corner is acting flaky and not returning your texts?

Unheard of!
Lois_Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th September 2015, 11:31 AM   #11

"Met her at a club".
Maxtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th September 2015, 2:39 AM   #12
Established Member

Just because a girl sucks face with you doesn't mean she's that into you......well maybe she was for that hour or two, but the alcohol wore off.

You are a fool if you believe that having each others passwords = trust.
smackie9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th September 2015, 7:34 AM   #13
Established Member

Quote:

What was the nature of your message & your quick-fire questions?

Did you messages involve asking her on a date? Or were you just "playing with the idea" of asking her out?
Survivor12 is offline   Reply With Quote