LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating > Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

I am a terrible judge of character- but I am a horrible person.

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.

Like Tree20Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15th September 2015, 6:31 PM   #31
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by That_girl View Post
I am not telling my partner.

What good would that do for anyone?

It would devastate him.

I have chosen to live with the guilt instead. Unless I decide to marry him and have his children- I don't feel like now is a good time to tell him.

Thanks for all of the insight. Some of it was really supportive and genuine. Others were a bit judgmental. But it was helpful. Thanks again.
Another unsatisfied customer?

LOL.
Space Ritual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th September 2015, 7:18 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by That_girl View Post
I am not telling my partner.

What good would that do for anyone?

It would devastate him.

I have chosen to live with the guilt instead. Unless I decide to marry him and have his children- I don't feel like now is a good time to tell him.

Thanks for all of the insight. Some of it was really supportive and genuine. Others were a bit judgmental. But it was helpful. Thanks again.

So if you marry him when are you going to tell?

After he proposes? Or is that not the right time to get him upset?

How about the night before the wedding? After the Honeymoon? After you get pregnant with his first child?

It seems you will never have a good time to tell him.
road is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th September 2015, 4:45 PM   #33
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by road View Post
So if you marry him when are you going to tell?

After he proposes? Or is that not the right time to get him upset?

How about the night before the wedding? After the Honeymoon? After you get pregnant with his first child?

It seems you will never have a good time to tell him.
LOL another one of these boneheads that will claim to take it to their grave. That will work until she watches a couple Lifetime Movies and has some come to Jesus moment. By then it will be too late.

I have a feeling this one will end up on the 6 pm news with her neighbors all saying how they just thought she was a normal girl and stunned she turned up missing.
Space Ritual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th September 2015, 5:18 PM   #34
Established Member

So you feel betrayed because he's (arguably) as lousy of a person as you are? It's like the old Hole song says, when they get what they want, well they never want it again. He got everything he wanted from you... maybe it was just a challenge for himself, or maybe you weren't as good at it as he thought you'd be.

You should break up with your bf though... because obviously if you were going to break up with him for this guy, you truly believe you can do better. And it's only fair to him.

Then you need to evaluate who you are, what your morals are. And what you want in a guy.
GunslingerRoland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th September 2015, 9:01 PM   #35
Established Member

You need to break up with your boyfriend.
JS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th September 2015, 9:16 PM   #36

I asked if you were abused as a kid. 75% of people with BPD have been according to stats.
Therein lies your work and where you need to focus.
dignifiedgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st September 2015, 4:44 PM   #37

So admit that you cheated so he can take steps to remove you from his life. Don't you dare keep this from someone, it's selfish and disgusting.
Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote