I think my girlfriend's friend wants me...

My girlfriend and I have been together for nine years ups and downs. She's cheated before and through it all I've managed to stay loyal.

Well recently one of her friends became single and ever since. I notice her staring at me like she wants me or something.

Anyway the three of us and a few others went out to a bar and got drunk. I was sitting at the bar while she stood close behind me. She grab my head or put her arm around my back and her chest constantly on my back. So I turn around and tell her I wanted to sleep with her and she looked like she was in a trance but didn't respond.

So she stood next to me at the bar and she was wearing a dress and I ran my hand up her thigh and she did nothing.

After that night I was afraid she would tell my gf but she didn't to my surprise. So the same thing happened again another night out with her.

So my question is:

A) does she want me?

B) or she feels awkward and uncomfortable.

I've never cheated on anyone that's why this is fresh to me and I'm seriously attracted to her and don't know if I should make a big move on her and risk everything blowing up in my face.

What do u guys and gals think?

Edited by VicV

You already screwed up by saying that you wanted to sleep with her. Now at any time she can tell your gf that you made a pass at her. The actions she's doing by leaning up against you and putting her arm around you I think you want them to be because she has a crush on you and wants sex but you might be completely misinterpreting them all together. Whatever you do, do not tell her you want or like her again. If you want to sleep with her you should break up with your gf and spare her having to deal with her BF sleeping with her friends.

Be a grown up for goodness sake.

• Like 3
mystikmind2005
You already screwed up by saying that you wanted to sleep with her. Now at any time she can tell your gf that you made a pass at her. The actions she's doing by leaning up against you and putting her arm around you I think you want them to be because she has a crush on you and wants sex but you might be completely misinterpreting them all together. Whatever you do, do not tell her you want or like her again. If you want to sleep with her you should break up with your gf and spare her having to deal with her BF sleeping with her friends.

Be a grown up for goodness sake.

hmmm well if he is going to break up with the GF, may as well suggest a threesome first - in for a penny, in for a pound! lol

• Like 3
yellowhibiscus

These kinds of posts are what makes me not want to be in a relationship at all. Seriously, if you are thinking about sleeping with another woman, break up with your girlfriend first. Just because she cheated on you once in the past doesn't mean that you get a free pass to do so. Have some respect.

• Like 3
Lois_Griffin
My girlfriend and I have been together for nine years ups and downs. She's cheated before and through it all I've managed to stay loyal.

Well recently one of her friends became single and ever since. I notice her staring at me like she wants me or something.

Anyway the three of us and a few others went out to a bar and got drunk. I was sitting at the bar while she stood close behind me. She grab my head or put her arm around my back and her chest constantly on my back. So I turn around and tell her I wanted to sleep with her and she looked like she was in a trance but didn't respond.

So she stood next to me at the bar and she was wearing a dress and I ran my hand up her thigh and she did nothing.

After that night I was afraid she would tell my gf but she didn't to my surprise. So the same thing happened again another night out with her.

So my question is:

A) does she want me?

B) or she feels awkward and uncomfortable.

I've never cheated on anyone that's why this is fresh to me and I'm seriously attracted to her and don't know if I should make a big move on her and risk everything blowing up in my face.

What do u guys and gals think?

You're obviously young, dumb, and not adult enough to think with your big head. What a surprise.

Does it really matter in the end? Kids your age change out girlfriends and boyfriends like you change your ring tones. In a year, your girlfriend wont even remember your name anyway. I'm not wasting my time going into a dissertation about morals with a youngin' who thinks with his genitals. I have better things to do.

I say go for it. I'm sure it will be the best 12 seconds of this girl's life.

• Like 1

My honest opinion? You should have left your GF some time ago - 9 years and nothing? Your relationship seems to be parked in a dead end 'cause none of you want to pull the trigger already.

As for the friend, chances are she believed you were drunk and she didn't want to upset her friend by telling. It doesn't matter really because there's so much drama potential the chances of this not blowing up in your face are close to zero.

• Like 1

I think she may have chalked it up to a drunken experience and tried to write it off. She didn't respond to you because; well, how DO you respond to that? I mean, her friends boyfriend just told her that he wants to sleep with her.

So, you were touching her inappropriately. Question is, was she doing the same? Not the flirty touching, like put her arm around your back, but was she reciprocating? If the answer is no, then you really have no idea what her intentions are. Therefore, you are sliding down a slippery slope. If your Girlfriend found out, her friend could press charges for sexual assault to save her friendship. Doesn't matter if you were both drinking. Since you're the guy, you're the one to go down.

Another thing you have to consider is that your GF cheated on you. Your girlfriend and her friend could be setting you up to test your loyalties because your girlfriend might be insecure. As screwed up as it sounds, it's not unheard of for a Girlfriend to "test" their boyfriends.

Your best bet is to back off or walk away entirely.

• Author

Fair enough.thanks for the feedback. I'm just going to back off. My first moment of weakness. The 2nd time we went out. I tries to avoid her but she kept trying to conversate with me and ask why I was quiet and I take the bait. So I dunno what her intentions are.

Edited by VicV
Space Ritual

Vic, Vic, Vic.....

You showed your ass by telling this chick you wanted to bang her. So NOW she has that over your head just in case you ever worry about her telling your GF. eventually you will arrive at a situation where she probably will. Bet on it!

So while you have seen a bit of clarity by backing off you already sowed the seeds of your own destruction by acting as you did. rest assured just when you think there is no way thsi girl will ever tell yoru GF she will...it could be a moment of guilt, or a moment of revenge. But just know eventually it will happen. so best course of action is to cut this person out of your life now, so you can prepare for the worst. lol

I feel for you. I have had it happen to me when I was a youngster. And of course it came right back and bit me so I expect nothing less...lol

• Author

Yeah it's looming over my head but I've backed off. I don't know what's next. Just gonna avoid her.

I guess since she showed no signs of not liking my approach I assumed she was cool with it.

Now I'm left in suspense ready to smoke a whole pack of cigarettes and I don't even smoke lol

And great feedback lol

Vic, Vic, Vic.....

You showed your ass by telling this chick you wanted to bang her. So NOW she has that over your head just in case you ever worry about her telling your GF. eventually you will arrive at a situation where she probably will. Bet on it!

So while you have seen a bit of clarity by backing off you already sowed the seeds of your own destruction by acting as you did. rest assured just when you think there is no way thsi girl will ever tell yoru GF she will...it could be a moment of guilt, or a moment of revenge. But just know eventually it will happen. so best course of action is to cut this person out of your life now, so you can prepare for the worst. lol

I feel for you. I have had it happen to me when I was a youngster. And of course it came right back and bit me so I expect nothing less...lol

Edited by VicV
  • 2 months later...

Way to messy to try to go after a friend.

My opinions are unpopular, so I am not going to post them here....

Pm me if and when you get the privilege to do so

Space Ritual,

You won that bet lol =(

Ahh! So, you got dimed out by her friend huh....

Chalk it up to lessons learned and run for the hills. Regardless of the situation. Regardless of what happened with BOTH parties. Apparently, it's all your fault and you will be labeled as the biggest scumbag on the planet. And NEVERMIND that your girlfriend actually cheated on you. This is still all your fault.

Dude, put them in the rearview mirror and don't look back. She's going to smear your reputation. You might as well move.

Yes she wants you or she would have told you off when you told her you wanted to bang her. If she were any kind of a friend to your gf she would have told her what you said. The fact that she was pressing her breasts against your back, letting you feel her thigh right after you said you wanted to bang her is definitely evidence that she is a slut who will sleep with her friends bf.

GunslingerRoland

Your relationship is clearly going no where... you've already let the animals out of the pen by telling the friend you want to sleep with her.

Maybe you should just try for the threesome... or sleep with her and then break up with your gf. I know that's horrible to say, and in theory you should break up with your gf first, but I have a feeling this girl won't want you after you're attainable.

Then leave both of these loser girls alone... and meet a girl with better class. Stop hanging out at bars (if you're old enough to have had a gf for 9 years, you are too old for the bar).