cheating hubby????

A close friend of mine has suspected her husband is more than friendly with a female co-worker. She confided in me about it as she knows that me and my husband have dealt with the same issue.

She told me that lately he has been very moody with her and she feels like every time she asks a question or tries talking to him he looks at her as if she is stupid. He picks fights then takes no responsibility for it and blames things on her. She feels that the strange part is... He still wants to have sex all of the time.

Tonight she sent me a text asking if it's normal for men to have small "cum" stains in their underwear without being sexually aroused in some form. Her husband was at work today and after her son's ball game tonight, jumped in the shower. She only noticed it because he left his dirty clothes on the floor and she picked them up to throw in the hamper.

I'm not really sure what to tell her. I guess my immediate thought is "he's guilty of cheating" but feel that it might be more because of my own situation that what is actual fact.

She has told me that he is quite close with this female coworker but claims he doesn't talk to her anymore because his wife told him she felt it was crossing the line.

Looking for some honest feedback because I totally know where she is coming from. Is discovering that in his underwear normal?

Space Ritual

Maybe if he had a bit of leakage with a hard on or was jerking off in the dugout to a picture of Leo Durocher.. Otherwise unless he has a Urinary problem, no.

aussietigerwolf

I usually wash my bf's undies when I wash my sons clothes and I've never noticed any cum stains in his.

Or if he was Cubs fan I could see it. Cubs fans are jerkoffs....

HEY NOW! Don't be hatin! Over a hundred years without a championship we're allowed to be cranky.

• Like 1
LivingDeadGrl

No, I don't think the stains are normal unless he was turned on by something and some pre-stuff came out...?

She should maybe do a bit of digging instead of relying on underwear stains.

She could try checking his phone to see if there are any messages

She could put a VAR in his car

She could just say she's noticed he doesn't seem himself lately and ask if anything is wrong

She could go all out and hire a PI

If he's having an affair they'll have to meet at some point, unless it's in the work toilets.

• Like 2
No, I don't think the stains are normal unless he was turned on by something and some pre-stuff came out...?

She should maybe do a bit of digging instead of relying on underwear stains.

Agreed. She should stop confronting him, play stupid and compliant, and quietly investigate. I'd start with the phone and PC. Or consider a VAR or GPS for his car.

• Like 1

Well, so far his behavior at home is definitely pro-affair (because no partner of a cheater will ever be able to compete with the affair fog, the state of mind cheaters are in - and so he will be irritated quickly by your friend).