Flirting!!!! But also sending mixed signals at work!

fleekout21

OK I have a big problem and need as many advice as I can get and would really appreciate all your advice!!! OK this is going to be long just warning!

OK so I've been working at my new job for about let's see going five months and since then I've felt accepted and love what I do. Not to mention I work with a lot of young people which is great. But my third day working there this one girl from my department vanessa who is my age 22 introduced herself and seemed very sweet!! The next time we worked together she was very talkative and asked many questions including if a had a girlfriend considering it was valantinez day weekend and I said no I'm sing. So everyone I would work she would find me and come talk to me and always smile. I'm shy so after a while when she would come in she joked hey you never say hi to me first!!! And I joked back I never say hi to anyone coming in!! The next time we worked together I did say hi first and she smiled and said finally!!! So after a while we would just talk about random things like what we like to do hobbies and our different backgrounds growing up!! Out of nowhere there would be days she wouldn't even say hi and just talk to a few other guys most of the shift while I just ignored! When it cane time for us to talk, I would then be short with her and just stay to myself!! I think she notice and from now on just talks and flirts with the other two guys whenever she can...I feel like she doing it to make me jealous. So every time she does that I stay to my self and when we don't talk she later comes over and says "why are you so quiet" " I feel like you don't like me " and "you never approach me" and I just say I like getting my work done. It's seems to be one of those things that she will all the sudden get quiet on me and own can tell it's very awkward on both our parts. Another thing is that we just recently hired another girl who works with us and things seem much different now!! She's sweet and very beautiful and likes me I think!! She ask to take lunch breaks together, we talk more than I talk to vanessa, and hung out outside of work!! The next time I worked with vanessa the first thing she said to me was "how was the movies" and I said " what movie" and began to realize what she meant I said it was great!! She then began asking questions about the movie and stuff. She must of heard I had hung out with mayra or something..... and that same day right before closing I went over to talk to the other girl (mayra) for a while to just talk and not be bored and notice that vanessa walked past twice lol. I think she knows that mayra is starting to like me and may feel threatened perhaps. But anyways When I went back to my department vanessa wouldn't look at me and didn't say one word to me as we workd, it was very awkward again!!! From any point of view please television why is she acting like this??? What does she want?? I like the other girl too but nearly not as much as vanessa she seems different and we connected so great when I first started and now I can't read her at all!! Like I said she would have days when she only flirts with those other two guys when she gets a chance and would barely talk to me and seem more herself, and days she seems very happy we talk..and I notice it's very different when she talks to me vs talking to them. Vanessa did add me on fb a month ago but we dont have each other's numbers yet, bit i do have mayras. So do you all think she Likes me is some way or what is it!!! Girls and guys tell m, what can it be, I'm very confused and want to know what she wants the lol. I feel like it's too many games played but no actual words of how we feel almost. And feel she enjoys talking to me but then something always happens. I know there is a lot we both want to say to each other but I don't want to get self hurt. Is every girl differnet when it comes to attraction like this or what!!! I will read all the feedback, but please give me your honest opinions please ???. All responds will be appreciated and will given more info to you if needed just please let know what's going on please and thank you!!! ??

Honest opinion? Many girls, some guys do as well, like to play attention games like this. It's a power struggle. If I were you I'd ask yourself who you actually like of these two girls and just pursue her. If it doesn't work with her whatever. You don't want to play this game because chances are she's better at it than you are.

• Author

Thanks man...and yes it's a huge struggle , a lot of confusion and can get old!! But great advice!!!

• Author
Honest opinion? Many girls, some guys do as well, like to play attention games like this. It's a power struggle. If I were you I'd ask yourself who you actually like of these two girls and just pursue her. If it doesn't work with her whatever. You don't want to play this game because chances are she's better at it than you are.

Again great advice thanks!!!