Feeling lost

Lindsaycaper

I got back with an ex boyfriend not too long ago. We have been on and off for years now. Recently I found out that he's been sleeping with a girl I caught him sleeping with along time ago. Not only that but I read his text while he was sleeping and I saw messages between them she basically said that she's tired of how badly he treats her and the main thing that stood out to me is that she mentioned that she's been around for 2YEARS!! She said that she's been around for two years and that she loves him but is tired of hurting so I guess that was her breaking it off.

After I confronted him he called her in front of me and she basically was trying to resolve things between them. She kept saying that she wants the drama between them to end but he was cold and kept saying to her "there's nothing to fix" also throughout the argument she kept mentioning a lot of ppl who knew of there relationship. Every time she said they'd been seeing each other for 2 years he didn't deny it. So eventually she hung up on him. We've been trying to work through it and have been getting along very well.

Things would maybe be ok but I caught him looking at her social media. Like her pics. So it's like he knows what she's up to on a daily basis. I blew up at him when I saw on his phone where'd he had been looking at her pics. He said it meant nothing and that he doesn't care about her etc. but I caught him looking again YESTERDAY!! She was vacationing and he was looking at videos she posted online of herself on the beach in her bikini!! Idk if I'm being crazy but I basically listened to him tell this girl he wants her to stay away from him yet he constantly checks up on her. He doesn't directly talk to her but he stalks her on social media. I've heard that if you move on with ur life men try to come back maybe he doesn't want her to move on.

At first I thought he doesn't care about her and she was easy sex for those two years but now I feel like he does have genuine feelings for her like maybe he is lying to himself or something but I feel that he's gonna pursue her again.

Why are you still with this guy? He obviously could care less about you. Why be just another toy in his collection?

casey.lives

the thing that stands out to me is that, as your relationship is doing well, meanwhile there's is deteriorating. This is what happens when people try and juggle hearts. you can't be loyal and open to more than one person, it's faulty reasoning. Emotions do have reason, whether or not we chose to accept it.