fell asleep? worried!

hugznkisses21

My bf lives I hour away we talk every night before bed…..at least

He didn’t call last night…..he called this morning early to say he got my message and that he fell asleep at around 6:30 and went sleep right thtough the night………..does that seem strange….why do I think that he is lying and im scared he was with someone else when he never have given me a reason to think he is cheating….we have been together for 1.5 years and he says he loves and he does lots for me…..what is my problem!....i just see everyone talking about red flags and its almost like I am looking for them outta fear

If he hasn't given you reason to believe he has done something wrong, don't jump at shadows.

Give him the benefit of the doubt that he really did fall asleep.

• Author
hugznkisses21

I really want to its just hard i was cheated on before.....thats alot of sleep...what gives...usually when someone falls asleep during the day it like u wake up in a couple of hours.....i over analyze i guess

maybe he just wanted some alone time.

once in a year and half, that's not so bad.

i know there's been a few times (not with this boyfriend, but with others) that if i wanted some time to myself without having to explain myself i would say i fell asleep. sometimes you just don't want to be on the phone. but the other person won't always understand that, and then there's fighting and guilt trips, etc.

i am sure it's just something like that, if he was in fact not sleeping. if it keeps happening, i would be say something about it. until then, i think you're okay! :D

• Author
hugznkisses21

it has happened a couple of times.....i dont know why i over analyze al the time im insecure i guess from past relationships....

seriously hugz, don't worry about this.

sleeping long hours is not a sign of infidelity.

i can regularly sleep for 12 hours at a time, especially if i've missed out on a few hours in previous nights.

if your boyfriend has given you no other indication that anything else is wrong, let this go.

don't risk pushing him away through insecurity.

he loves you. there are no red flags here.

I don't see it as a red flag either, the boy was just sleepy. I'd prefer to sleep for 12 straight all the time. Sometimes on the weekend I can sleep for more than that. If you're worried, keep your senses up and see if there's anything strange going on. If it was last night, some idle Tuesday, probably no need to worry. At least it wasn't a Friday or Saturday he pulled this.