friends..until my bestfriend told him i really like him..he has a gf but acts shy now

Geminigyrl_2003

This boy that goes to my skool is so fine on the inside and out. Good personality, popular, athletic, and erything but he has a gf. She's nice and all but she doesn't like a whole lot of affection. N E wayz, he works at this grocery store that i happen 2 have to go in almost erday and as soon as i go in he immediately starts talkin 2 me, makin me laugh and stuff. But one day i really wanted him to be minez becuz i said "I know u're tired of seein me come in here almost everyday....he said no i could never get tired of seeing you" that sparked me. My friend goes out wit his cousin so i told her that i liked him and she told him. He called and told my cousin and she calls me and asks me do i really like him and i said .....yeah and she was like how did this all come about? U know he has a gf? and all that i was like yeah....yeah. So i asked her what do u do when u like someone who has a gf and u want him to like u back. She said i just throw hints until he follows and then keep callin him. I'm afraid to call him and he acts like he's shy around me, i called and told him that i wanted 2 just be friends like we were before but sometimes he still acts shy..And that's what i'm askin u....what do u do?

You wait until he doesn't have a girlfriend..

This is ALL him. He's the one already involved with someone else.. so unless or until he breaks up with her, look at someone else who is available.