My bf gawks, comments, and flirts with women frequently

I have been dating my bf for 2 years and he has always looked at other women. I, too, look at good looking people, whether they are male/female so its alright for him to take a quick glance. He would always comment how good looking that girl was or did you see her. Lately he has been getting worse. He will comment about her boobs (think those are real?) or about how hot she is, or look at that ass. I hate going to restaurants cause he always finds the pretty waitress and flirts with her or goes on and on about how hot she is. It doesn't matter if we are in a group of people or alone, he will make comments.

Even when we are watching tv he will say "look at those; wow she's cold" or "omg shes so pretty". He just doesn't stop.

The other day he said he saw a hitchhiker but didn't pick them up. He said he felt guilty for not stopping. Then he said she was really hot and wondered what would have happened if he had stopped. The next day he asked me if I would stop for a hitchhiker and he felt still felt guilty for not stopping. What? He would only stop for a good looking hitchhiker in hopes of some fantasy???? I really don't know what to think, just the fact that he's still thinking about the whole situation.

I'm just sick and tired of how he makes comments about how hot the ladies are. I'm not getting any younger and feel very unattractive when he looks at other younger prettier girls than me.

I finally said something to him and he got really mad and said I was accusing him of cheating. He said he would never cheat on me but why must he be so flirty and tell ME how hot they are all the time. It makes me feel like a bag of crap and think that he longs for something better than me. It's almost like he's looking for something better and when he finds it he will just drop me.

I have never been in a relationship like this before and just wonder if I am doing the right thing by just putting up with it. It's to the point where I don't want to go out in public for fear of running into some hot little blonde.

savethedrama4allama

Looking is one thing.

Making comments on the looks of others is another.

Making comments about regretting not picking up a hitchhiker because he wonders what would have "happened" is still another thing. He should know what would have happened if he picked her up, and that would be NOTHING.

Even if he stopped making the comments, would he stop having the thoughts? That last part is just over the line.

bluechocolate

I have never been in a relationship like this before and just wonder if I am doing the right thing by just putting up with it.

No, you are not doing the right thing by putting up with it. It's controlling, manipulative, childish & insensitive behaviour on his part. Are those the qualities you look for in a boyfriend?

This is not acceptable. Tell him to stop (or lose him if he doesn't), there are decent men out there that will NOT treat you this way. Do it now before you waste more of your time. He needs to 'go after' what he wants and leave you alone.

kellydontwanttasleep

i never let that kind of thing bother me. it's beneath you, don't let it get under your skin

Do not put up with that. Someone you are with is not suppose to make you feel bad, he is suppose to make you feel good about you and about your relationship. Throw that "man" tot he curb!!!