Is it jealousy or lack of experience?

So I'll try to keep this short as possible.

Basically I have known this girl since the 8th grade. I'm now 21 years old and 3 years out of high school. We have had a on off relationship ever since then. We were each other's first time having sex. During all this time I didn't want to be in a relationship with her and was just off always doing guy stuff and just doing my own thing. I was never really a party person. She was the opposite and now has slept with about 20 people in the span of 6 years. She is still the only person I have ever slept with. She says she wouldn't have done any of it if I wanted to be with her witch I'm sure is true for some cases but not all of them I'm sure. There are tons of other details but long story short we still talk and I feel like I still want her but I can't stand the past. It honestly doesn't bother me with other girls who have had a past because I know everyone's makes mistakes and what not but with her I know a lot of the guys, she is still friends with them on Facebook and stuff like that. I know it's insecurity and jealousy but I don't know what to do. I want to be with her but I just let the past bother me. I guess I don't know what to do at all so that's why I'm here. Any help is appreciated. Even if it's just "man up", how can I do that and just get over it?!

Philosoraptor

Well it's both, retroactive jealousy.

You either let it all go and be with her, or you let her go and move onto someone else.