Boyfriend Admitted He Was Cheating After Our One Year

my boyfriend and I have been together for a year now, I love him with all my heart. But the day after our one year he told me something that shattered our fairytale and my heart; he has another girlfriend. I've been cheated on before so I knew of the heartache and tears that lay ahead..but it hurt me because he talked about it calmly, and that he was still going out with her even after telling me! He then swore that he loved me and he was sorry..but if he really loved me, why did he do it? I've been trying to figure this out, but I need help. thanks!

Are you still seeing him?

If he still seeing his other girlfriend he's not committed to you. And if you've expressed that you wanted him to have an exclusive relationship and He dosen't respect you then you need to think to yourself...I deserve better.

Grinning Maniac

This is one of the few times I agree with Spock. He did it because he wanted some extra poon. Seems pretty simple to me. Why is he telling you now? Who knows. Maybe the guilt is getting to him. Maybe the other girl is upset with him, and he was afraid of her telling you, so he let the cat out of the bag himself.

Bottom line, he's been cheating on you. Why put up with that? There's no reason to. Don't give me that "but I love him" junk either. It'll probably get you hurt again in the future. Don't listen to your heart on this one. Think logically. It's not going to be the same from now on. Cut your losses.

wiltingbutterfly

That is horribel! Cheaters suck! If you stay you will have a very hard time trusting him. Do you really want to live like that? He isn't putting into this relationship what you are. He isn't being fair. He has wasted a year of your life already-please don't waste anymore. I have been dealing with something like this too. Run while you can! I wish I would have ran at the first red flag. Now I am pregnant with twins and I had to kick him out. Be strong-you deserve much better.

You poor girl...

This man is bad news. He has looked you in the eye and lied to you, while remaining calm and content with himself. He has shown no remorse, begged for forgiveness or anything!

Tell him to get %^&@ed or tell him since he has a girlfriend, you're going to get another boyfriend, just to even up the scales...see what the bastard says then

he has another girlfriend

No one brought this up, so I will.

[color=red]

Watch out for STDs!!!!!!!!! [/color]Like AIDS, Chlamidia, syphillis, whatever you can dream up, it's out there!

[color=darkblue]GO GET TESTED! [/color]

You have no idea who else he f*cked while he was with you. He may have come clean about this other, "girlfriend," but who knows really how many other's he's f*cked, whether or not he's used a condom, etc.

Personally, I think he's a cold hearted user, but if you feel like you want to stay with him, then it's your mistake, hon. He's going to continue treating you like crap, and not caring one whit about how you feel.

Plus, you may have an STD from his indescretions.

He surely sounds like a winner to me. ;)