Male Behavior???

hugznkisses21

I have been dating my boyfriend for 1.5 yrs as you may have read in my other post. Sometimes I am a bit insecure as you may have also read in my other post titled “Should I be concerned”.

He just told me last night that sometimes be goes out to 35+ bars and him and his friend compete on how many, pardon my language. “cougars” they can get numbers from…or pick up or whatever. He said that he doesn’t call they just see who has the most numbers by then end of the night. What is you take on this? I personally don’t like this and I told him this. His response was that I shouldn’t worry he does it just for fun and wont hurt me. My question is what do u guys think. and WHY would he do this if he has a loving committed gf? Doesn’t he think of me…or maybe it is just male behaviour.

I don't think its that bad.

I actually play that game with my bf. We go in pretend we dont know eachother and see how many numbers we can get. lol

I always win!!

It's just his way of seeing if he still has it and a little fun with him and the boys.

You already told him it bothers you and thats the first step.

He said he doesn't mean anything by it and that he would never hurt you.

If it continues to bother you...tell him again and if he doesn't stop well then do what you have to do. But I don't think its that serious.

I've been cheated on in the past, so if my bf were doing that, I think it would really rub me the wrong way. But, if you and him have a trusting relationship, then I wouldn't worry. I mean, girls go out to clubs and talk to guys too. Doesn't mean anything, or mean you were even interested.

Bb

He said that he doesn’t call they just see who has the most numbers by then end of the night.

Another irresponsible guy, making it difficult for the rest of his gender, and giving them all a bad name. :eek::mad:

I prescribe HEMLOCK. ;)

I think that is lame, and a bit immature.

I wonder why he told you this info; maybe he was trying to get a reaction out of you?

Do you trust him?

How old is he?