◖●GIRLS!!!! Why hasn't she texted back? I need your adv!!!●◗

ABSareAMAZING

The last 3 messages:

•Me|6:40•

Yeah we are all heading out to The Welcome Bar on Saturday,If you like you can come,It's totally up to you :) It would be nice to show them what a pretty girl looks like :) How are all your family? x

•Her|9:20• Thanks James yeah sure, but l am not sure if l am around this wkend I'll know better before then and let you know. I am sure they'll meet plenty of pretty girls out in Belfast with you! Everybody is really well thanks x How about your family? :+)

•Me|10:40•

Ah okay-They're good thanks,I better get some sleep goodnight x

She never texted back after that...Do you have any idea why?

• Author
ABSareAMAZING
The last 3 messages:

•Me|6:40•

Yeah we are all heading out to The Welcome Bar on Saturday,If you like you can come,It's totally up to you :) It would be nice to show them what a pretty girl looks like :) How are all your family? x

•Her|9:20• Thanks James yeah sure, but l am not sure if l am around this wkend I'll know better before then and let you know. I am sure they'll meet plenty of pretty girls out in Belfast with you! Everybody is really well thanks x How about your family? :+)

•Me|10:40•

Ah okay-They're good thanks,I better get some sleep goodnight x

She never texted back after that...Do you have any idea why?

I am serious...

Because she' sociable, polite, and - friend-zoning you.

• Like 2

James, the mere fact that you need to take such a banal exchange to the internet for explanation reveals VOLUMES about your inability to discern simple communication.

I would heartily suggest that to learn how to read the signs and women, you STOP TEXTING ENTIRELY and actually speak to them. Listen to their voice. Learn innuendo and facetiousness.

You will get considerably further with every person in life if you listen and develop actual communication skills because relying on texting is getting you no where but further into confusion.

• Like 1

And can you please stop with the damn wingding symbols??

it makes you sound like a juvenile!

• Like 2

Do you like every post you read?

because I can turn the charm off, you know.

Grow up, join a real human social circle of people, close your computer/PC/laptop down and speak to real humans, with your real voice.

Really.

• Like 2

"If you like you can come,It's totally up to you"

This is approval seeking behavior, it's a turn off, wait for her to contact you.If she's still interested she'll contact you. If she does, set a definite date to meet up and stop pussy footing around her. If she doesn't move on.

Do you like every post you read?

because I can turn the charm off, you know.

Grow up, join a real human social circle of people, close your computer/PC/laptop down and speak to real humans, with your real voice.

Really.

lol tara's pissed