Can mail like this be ignored if the person is wrong?

****IMPORTANT YOU MUST READ THIS ****ALL****.

I was going to send you more rubbish about how I seen it but you know I think we both know the truth, I do see it all now you always liked me, I see that from the day you got that burn to that last day in the car. but the look in the car I think you looked at me with dare I say it, with love in your eye. I should have backed off rather than going like a steam train, you were never going to turn around and say "I fancy you come to bed". It may look like I tried to get you to bed but no I never thought you like that not once, all I ever wanted to do was make you something to eat take you to the airport and give you a little kiss so you remember me in a good light then you would have always smiled when you thought of me and Derry, look what I done titted that right up to say the least but patricia if in the 10 or so weeks I knew you this was the worst thing I done then I don't see why you can still be angry for, I understand your anger that I never asked you out when I feel the same way as you I do but girl you are 29 I am 27 there's plenty of time mrs if you give me a chance, you always knew i thought you were beautiful so you wern't angry at that and the last day you were beside me you were far from afraid of me we both know it I see the timing of all that its a . I think you fell for me a long time ago just my brain processed eveything recently due to being close threw work

Bottom line, I am sorry not for doing what I done, but for not acting sooner and not backing off when I should have I never had that before girl in work well probably as I don't work proper until then lol, I know one day you will forgive me I see that in you, we know if this is the worst thing I done then it ain't a "unforgiveable offence". I hope you also look at it where I am coming from, but doll I think you can't write back to me as you want to forget me not for what I done but I think you got major feelings for me and is so scared of them feelings, if you do take your armor off let me protect you lady. I think you fell for me a long time ago but I am only after seeing it. If you want me to show you I care about you and wasn't just trying to get into your pants just respond with a "yes" (nothing else) and I will show you these 10 weeks meant alot to me and so do you and I want to remember you for a long long time I'd rather be with you for a long time than remember you but that's up to you mrs

I thought this would have got a f off you are wrong but no just ignored nothing back