Can't stop thinking about her

A few months ago I developed a crush on a female colleague of mine. We became friends, starting talking and hung out a few times. I told her that I was into girls, but this not seem to bother her and we continued talking etc. A few weeks ago, we ended up kissing - we were drunk and it was at a party - it was more than once. She has a bf that she has been with for a few years so I realise nothing more can come of this.

We have seen each other a couple of times since then but we have not spoken about what happened. The contact between us has become less and since the holiday period I have gone NC with her because I realise I like her more than I should - she knows this too as I confessed this during the kiss.

She no longer is a colleague of mine, which makes it easier but I can't seem to get her out of my head.

I know sooner or later she will contact me because I know she would like to be friends. I am not sure what to do - should I tell her I don't think it's a good idea because of how I feel? or should I just gradually cut all contact?

Thanks for your help in advance.