what do I do? Is she cheating?

I met a girl on the internet around the end of October. We have been hanging out and smoking weed almost every day since then. She said she had to babysit new years eve we hung out earlier that day then I dropped her off she was slow texting me back then I didnt hear from her until the next day. She said she got to drunk and got sick and couldn't hang out new years day. I tried to hang out with her new years night but she said she was still sick feeling and we would smoke today on thursday. Today I text her then says she can't smoke because she's 50 miles away in a rich suburb of Nashville. I ask why she's there and she say with her friend marcus. She said she didn't have sex with him. She was asking me for a ride home because the guy who dropped her off wasn't there. We were really starting to get serious around Christmas we bought each other stuff n spend money on each other. In my mind I had planned to ask her to be my girlfriend on new years but she was at home. I was also going to ask her out today until she said she was at some guys house. This is the only time I think she's done this while talking to me. She already knows I get jealous and since I met her she barely ever pulls her phone out except to text her mom or something but she used to always be on it. She likes black guys and im not black shes at a black guys house. I was texting and she kept saying sorry I wanna be with u I wanna make it right I won't do it ever again. She said she didn't have sex with him if she did I would stop talking to her but if not I might still talk to her or am I wasting my time I was starring to have serious feelings for her.

I'm not sure how anyone can manage a relationship by being emotionally and mentally lucid when each and everyday they're high. Do you both work? Babysitting just after smoking weed with you. SMH.

I don't know if she banged this other guy or not, but it sounds pretty suspect to me. Why is she hanging out at other dudes houses if she wants to "be with you?".

Let me ask you this: is it possible she is just using you for drugs? Do you always supply the weed? Or do you both chip in?

• Like 1

Spectre raises a damn good point. You might be her fun time friend that supplies her a lot of free pot.

If she more partial to interracial relationships, then you might just want to let this one go. Hell, you're in Nashville. The starting point of the south. Her mom might have been tickled pink that she's dating you. But, you are the smoke screen to what she really wants! She might be using you for the pot AND to keep mom off her back.

Oh, if she took the time to go out 50 miles to some dudes named Marcus's house for NOTHING to happen. Why bother then! If you believe that NOTHING happened, then I got ocean side property to sell you in the middle of the Mojave desert.

Drop this chick like a bad habit.

Yes it very much sounds like you're her source of drugs, while the other guys are her source of sex.

She said she had to babysit new years eve ... She said she got to drunk and got sick

She got so drunk she was sick, whilst babysitting? Really?

with her friend marcus. She said she didn't have sex with him

How did that topic arise? She just came out and said yeah I was with Marcus but we didn't have sex? Or did you ask if they had sex?

shes at a black guys house ... She said she didn't have sex with him

Again how did this come up? She seems to be spending a lot of time denying having sex with other people. Why would she do that?

How do you think she would react if the situation were reversed? If you were round other girls houses and asking her to pick you up? I guarantee you would be dumped so fast she'd have to FedEx your shadow to you.