He admitted to me

So I been with this guy for 3 years now and the other day we were talking about females who send naked pics to males before relationships. well before we were even dating he told me I had left my phone at his house after hanging out which I just remembered. The phone was a cheap to go phone but I had just had a baby so i used it for pics and everything well he told me he went thru my phone and looked at the naked not sexy btw post baby pics I had in my album.

I really am upset by this cus we really didnt know each other around this time so its like he saw me naked without my approval Idk what is your opinion when someone goes thru your phone with out you knowing? and not even so much he went thru it but he is just now telling me after 3 years?

I'd tell him really seriously that what he did was a really bad thing and expect from him to sincerely apologize. Then I'd leave it behind. It's 3 years after all.

• Like 1

Why on earth did you have naked pics on your phone?

I mean seriously do people really do that, in real life?

Anyway what Iguanna said. It was a long time ago. By now you should know what kind of guy he is a lot better than you did back then so if this is the only thing to worry about then let it go. But it seems like you're making a big thing out of this, are you using it as an excuse to be pissed at him for other reasons? Do you feel that trust and respect are lacking in your relationship?

• Author

Thats just the problem ever since we have been together he has been overly protective of his privacy with his phone. It all started when I was using his I pod and realized his ex had been trying to skype with him thru out the relationship but was bothered he never told me. I found out this was an ex he still slept with while they both were seeing other people, the worst part she was in a relationship while still trying to be in contact with him. oh and her mother still was contacting him at this time, Im no dummy I knew then that they needed to be cut off he refused to changed passwords on his computer and put a lock on his phone, Not to mention he had downloaded some app called hide a text while we were together. Oh and sms lock, I just feel like why would anyone need all that protection on their phone?

He tries to act as if I have invaded his privacy which I never have but when I question this stuff he tells me thats why he puts locks up after 3 years still. I have never once bought it I believe he is lying and has been unfaithful.

But while he makes this privacy thing a huge deal I think its kind of messed up that he pulled something like this and dont really understand how someone who wants you to respect their privacy would do this thats another reason it kinda hurts like if I would have known before I prob would have left him for this giving the way he acts about his privacy.

Actually I had just had a baby they weren't gross but I was trying to get back in shape I just took pics of the belly area and stuff to see compare my progress thats why I had the naked pics it wasnt whole body naked or something.

It's a red flag, in my opinion, that he would spy on you. It's unethical. But you now have three years worth of observations of him on which to base your opinion.

dreamingoftigers

Uh yeah.....

Pics on your phone whatever.

Him being a total douchebag (OBVIOUSLY) and you thinking he's been unfaithful. Duh.

Yes, he is. Really? I mean he's so "concerned" about privacy with his "hide-a-text" program etc.?

Yet he combs through your phone.