He hates me.

He was calling from half past 11pm to a little after midnight and texting, but I just didn't feel like picking up the phone. Am I in the wrong? I was tired. And I just don't want to anymore. Now he's apparently not speaking to me this morning.

Those hours are rather uncharacteristic for him, quite late. I had a feeling he might roll though (he's been trying all week, poor thing), but based on his schedule, I figured by 9:30pm, I was in the clear. Everything about last night is uncharacteristic. He usually simply announces his arrival and I buzz him in, but he's never arrived so late before nor been so persistent/repeat dialing. Usually I up and let him on in and we have a lovely visit. But last night felt different. Even the language in the text messages was...different.

Back story: he knows I love someone else & always have. He has a sugar mama. He's recently hinted he might need a place to stay. He's probably seen the presence of the man I truly love on my Facebook & I suspect he's freaking out right about now.

I just hope he didn't get kicked out of that house or something. He's been cheating with me for 1.5 years & I live right around the corner from them. But I need to stop it for the sake of my future & other reasons. Is he in panic mode?

I need to stop it for the sake of my future & other reasons. Is he in panic mode?

So stop it. Who cares what mode he is in? If you need to stop it then stop it and do not communicate with him any more.

• Like 3
Unusual indeed, but I love him.

And you think he might be freaked out seeing your "true" love on facebook.:rolleyes: and He has a "sugar mumma?"

Sounds like a recipe for disaster to me.

Gee's Louise!

The S*t is going to hit the fan on this one....I'd bet money on it.

Smthn_Like_Olivia

Is this the same guy you posted about earlier who was having a FB exchange of "I love you's" with another potential gf??

• Like 1
  • Author
And you think he might be freaked out seeing your "true" love on facebook.

He accepts it.

Sounds like a recipe for disaster to me.

Gee's Louise!

The S*t is going to hit the fan on this one....I'd bet money on it.

You ain't the only one, honey. Let's hope you're wrong. I affirm and declare it!

• Author
Is this the same guy you posted about earlier who was having a FB exchange of "I love you's" with another potential gf??

He says "I love you" to everyone (yes, it's sometimes annoying) but she's not a potential gf. She's a delusional weirdo (yes I've wondered if he's throwing her under the bus, but I'ma let it slide while keeping my eyes wide open).

• Author
You have a true love that you cheat on?

He & I are estranged, working on things, but not technically together. We're friends.

He & I are estranged, working on things, but not technically together. We're friends.

That...isn't true love then. Sorry, but the technicalities of the relationship and whether or not you are officially together are not the only thing that will keep you from boning other people if there is "true love" here.

I'm confused as to how you see this turning out well for you in any way.

Let me ask you: long term goals..how do you want this situation to ultimately play out?

• Author
That...isn't true love then. Sorry, but the technicalities of the relationship and whether or not you are officially together are not the only thing that will keep you from boning other people if there is "true love" here.

I agree.

Let me ask you: long term goals..how do you want this situation to ultimately play out?

I love my man! My true love.

Unusual indeed, but I love him.

Yet, he might have saw a pic of your one true love...uh huh.....

Well, if your "one true love" saw what you just wrote, I don't think he would think very highly of you right now.

I think you got a LOT of sh*t to work out in your head and you're not being fair to either of those guys.

• Like 1

Liloldlady, I'm confused. Is the old guy banging on your door the MM you've been having an A with or your "true love"?

I thought you wanted MM? Wouldn't this be a good thing for you?*

• Like 2
  • Author

Well, if your "one true love" saw what you just wrote, I don't think he would think very highly of you right now.

Fortunately I know him better than you. Oh, wait -- you don't know him at all! Actually, he knows everything and loves me nonetheless.

you're not being fair to either of those guys.

I think my true love is pleased.

• Author
Liloldlady, I'm confused. Is the old guy banging on your door the MM you've been having an A with or your "true love"?

He's not married, but, yes, it's the so called committed guy.

I thought you wanted MM? Wouldn't this be a good thing for you?*

I hear you. But, no. Committed guy is not ready for this jelly! I want a real man! Someone who steps up to the plate and gives his all forever. Committed guy is not happy that things are working out with my true love. And I thank God he didn't give his all to me. Thank God I didn't get pregnant. Thank God there's no marriage to exit.

• Author
It's also gotta hurt to love a man who values you so little to stay with a woman he calls his "sugar mama".

He doesn't call her that. That was my nickname. And I like him as just a friend.

Sounds like a soap opera. Drama drama!! You must love it, OP. 2 men, hanging on your every move. What an ego boost.

• Author
2 men, hanging on your every move. What an ego boost.

It's not quite like that, nor is it fun or funny.

No, it isn't remotely 2 men hanging on your moves. If it isn't fun, or funny, then stop doing what you're doing in the manner that you're doing it.

• Like 1
No, it isn't remotely 2 men hanging on your moves. If it isn't fun, or funny, then stop doing what you're doing in the manner that you're doing it.

Yes. If it's such suffering, why endure it, OP? No sane person would continue on with this unless the high they were getting outstripped the potential problems.

Fortunately I know him better than you. Oh, wait -- you don't know him at all! Actually, he knows everything and loves me nonetheless.

I think my true love is pleased.

Then he's a frickin idiot.

True, I don't know him PERSONALLY, but I do know his type and you LOVE a good old fashion cuckold don't ya! Then, I know that you love spineless and pathetic men.

This is all going to bite you in the ass and it WILL come to a head. And guess what, I don't know you at all, but I do know you're about to lose it all!

Good luck, you're gonna need it.

• Like 1