Is he flirting?

OK a guy at my work were always on the same shift has been acting different around me the past couple weeks. Well maybe a week and a half. He always used to say what's up girl he has for awhile he also does that to the other girls. Even ones he probably wouldn't touch. And he likes to jump out and scare me just for fun cause i jump. He has said before he liked me and believes in me. Far as getting better on my job and anything else I try to do. But lately every sense our holiday dinner... I started wearing makeup that night never really did before. He comes in at lunch and sits right next to me. A first time. I was nervous.

And note this please everyone don't shoot me down saying it woulnt work I have I have seen this happen before my 2 teachers in school both were married they was both not getting along with there spouse and somehow they both ended up together and they are doing fine 7 years later.I know he supposedly has a gf right this moment but I overheard him talking to another guy a couple night ago they are not seeing eye to eye anymore I couldn't catch what else... and basically I am in a relationship too and have the exact same problems and he knows all about my situation. I told him I would leave mine I live with him if I find the right person. I told him about mine before I heard of his.

Well anyways Only had like 5 minutes of my lunch left anyways though so I got back to work. When he got off lunch he comes out and says he likes the lipstick I am wearing. I said its really lipgloss and I said but thank you.. he said let me see it.. I said okay.. well fast forward.. usually at my work everyone gets assigned different tasks to do. he teamed me up with his tasks!!!!! Then would come over to me a couple times here n there and said what's up young in.. lol he is only like 10 years older than me.

A couple nights it gets more interesting..I wore new pants he compliamented on them sayin they looked nice.. then came back down to my work area like a hour later says my name in kinda a song tune type way.. fast forward to last break. I'm in the break room first.. he comes in like 7 mins later.. says why didn't u come find me for break huh what's up with that.. I told him cause ur everywhere... then as we sitting he sitting across from me I told him about a time I went camping and how the tent got rained out and it was horrible.. well the Convo ended with him saying to me let's go camping.. I thought in my head he kidding?? So I didn't make much of it.. but he never said he was just messing about it... so what u all think???

Edited by rrb87
OK a guy at my work were always on the same shift has been acting different around me the past couple weeks. Well maybe a week and a half. He always used to say what's up girl he has for awhile he also does that to the other girls. Even ones he probably wouldn't touch. And he likes to jump out and scare me just for fun cause i jump. He has said before he liked me and believes in me. Far as getting better on my job and anything else I try to do. But lately every sense our holiday dinner... I started wearing makeup that night never really did before. He comes in at lunch and sits right next to me. A first time. I was nervous.

And note this please everyone don't shoot me down saying it woulnt work I have I have seen this happen before my 2 teachers in school both were married they was both not getting along with there spouse and somehow they both ended up together and they are doing fine 7 years later.I know he supposedly has a gf right this moment but I overheard him talking to another guy a couple night ago they are not seeing eye to eye anymore I couldn't catch what else... and basically I am in a relationship too and have the exact same problems and he knows all about my situation. I told him I would leave mine I live with him if I find the right person. I told him about mine before I heard of his.

Well anyways Only had like 5 minutes of my lunch left anyways though so I got back to work. When he got off lunch he comes out and says he likes the lipstick I am wearing. I said its really lipgloss and I said but thank you.. he said let me see it.. I said okay.. well fast forward.. usually at my work everyone gets assigned different tasks to do. he teamed me up with his tasks!!!!! Then would come over to me a couple times here n there and said what's up young in.. lol he is only like 10 years older than me.

A couple nights it gets more interesting..I wore new pants he compliamented on them sayin they looked nice.. then came back down to my work area like a hour later says my name in kinda a song tune type way.. fast forward to last break. I'm in the break room first.. he comes in like 7 mins later.. says why didn't u come find me for break huh what's up with that.. I told him cause ur everywhere... then as we sitting he sitting across from me I told him about a time I went camping and how the tent got rained out and it was horrible.. well the Convo ended with him saying to me let's go camping.. I thought in my head he kidding?? So I didn't make much of it.. but he never said he was just messing about it... so what u all think???

Sorry, OP, but this is the only thing that jumps out at me. Why do you care what another guy thinks when you are not available? You asked not to be "shot down"...truthfully, what did you expect to hear?

Anyway, I do think you're reading far too much into this. He sounds a little flirty but that's about it. He's enjoying the attention. It really shouldn't matter anyway. The more important question you should be asking yourself is: why do I seek attention from men who are not my boyfriend?

If you are not happy with your current relationship then you should end it before seeking out a new one. And don't go for men who already have girlfriends, that is not going to end well.

Amazing that we have to tell this totally obvious thing to grown adults.