it feels like we are official again

K me and this guy met for 4 months before making it official! It lasted for 3 months before we split (not because we wanted to, but because my Dad didn't agree to him as he wasn't in college-stupid reason I know but he's very strict!). He talks about going to college next year so hopefully he will! Anyway we were apart for 3 months but remained in contact and decided to meet up for a catch up-as a result our feelings for each other appeared once again! So we have been meeting up lots more behind my Dads back for the past 4 months! I know I shouldnt be but I cant help it I have lots of feelings for him!

Anyway, because we are meeting alot more and going on alot of dates it feels like we are official again but we haven't put a title on it! We haven't talked about it, we're just enjoying each others company! :) The thing is, as a result of us not being official, I get super jealous if he talks to another girl. I know his fb password and he has been talking to his ex (who is a soon to be single mother-not with his child). I can tell from her messages shes lonely but I do know he doesnt wanna get back with her but he does flirt with her an awful lot. He's a proper flirt and likes compliments and attention. Girls seem to give that to him so I get super jealous! :/. I even saw messages to his mate and they talked about me and his friend asked when all this business with me started back up and he said "it never ended :o we're not going out, we're really good friends". I know his mate is mad into getting with different girls and because of this my guy feels he has to be "one of the lads" but when he's with me he's proper cuddly and loveable..he treats me so well and acts like my bf! He rings me often and asks how i am and how my day is going and always wants to meet up each week! I really dunno what to do-am I being paranoid and being an idiot for being so jealous?? x

You are going to ruin this if you don't stop. Pay less attention to the labels & more attention to the actions.

yes. Why do you have his passwords? You are going to make yourself crazy and loose him completely. You have a very unhealthy obsession with him and reading all his private messages..

You are trying to catch his attractive body rather than his soul but remember a soul can not be ever caught it merges with other soul automatically. His attraction dominating your inner conscience which conflicts your mind. Have you ever listen to your soul it says you are cheating yourself!

• Author

Ok you're all right thanks for your advice so its best if I just stop reading his messages and forget about labels and just enjoy each others company? Seriously thanks for your honest opinions really appreciated :) x

Oberfeldwebel

I think your father may know this guy better than you do. It seems you are infatuated with him and not seeing him for what he really is ..... a playa. He craves attention from other women and this will more than likely be his modus operandi for life. You are young, take a break from him and see what happens for awhile. If he enrolls in college, then he is serious, if not he is just a playa like your dad told you.