girlfriend kissed another guy, please please help me

MotoKrossDude

someone please help me.

i am a sixteen year old teen and i have been dating my girlfriend for 2 years now. she is the love of my life. she is my best friend and she makes me a better person just by being there for me. the problem is, that over summer vacation she went to europe for three weeks for a school thing. when she came home she was acting strange, and while we were laying in her bed listening to music she told me she had kissed this guy three days before she went home. she said it was only 2-3 kisses, and i beleive her because she told me everything i wanted to know. so i know she is not lying. but it was the worst pain i had ever felt. i couldnt figure out why she would just forget our love that easily. she had told him that she wasnt as lonely for me as she thought she was so she thought she might want to break up (another story but we figured everything out) but she still kissed the guy. it just hurt more than anything, i know it was an accident but it still hurts, what should i do? :(

disconcertainly

Well kissing someone else is NOT an accident. It sounds like your girl lacks self-control. I think it is good that she told you but she does have self control issues. If you go and pretend like everything is ok then whats to say it will not happen again?

Is the pain that you felt worth feeling again? I would sit down and talk about why she was unable to control her self. There is an another issue here that is yet to surface. Becarful if you plan to stick with this one.

• Author
MotoKrossDude

thank you,

disconcertainly, i dont think i can handle that pain again. i told her that too. i think the reason she had a self control issue that night was because the night before it happend these two guys were banging on the door of her hotel room and telling her that she was gonna f*cking die, so i think she just felt vulnerable. i told her that i dont think i can handle another "let down" like this again, and she agreed that i should have never felt that pain in the first place. i think i will be able to survive this one but i just figure out if i should let my guard down or not.

amerikajin, in fact i did ask her what she would have done if i had kissed another girl and she said she probably would have yelled more but forgiven me in the in. she has been honest this far, so i believe her.

any more input would be great, thank you both

babybrat0869

first of all a Kiss/long hugs/holding hands is deffanatly not an accadent...and u r right no one can forget love that easy... She wouldnt have told u if she didnt love you...so u got to give her prop's on that one...at least she was honst with ya...but still u cant just forgive her so easy like u did...see i had that same problem but it was me who kissed someone elts...and ill tell u what my bf did....(and we're still together too)...he made shure where i was, if i was going somewhere i was to tell him b/c he cared he didnt want me to get in trouble...see what happend to me i kissed someone who i wasnt sapose to be hanging out with anyhow, and i was hanging out with them anywayz...and i would get in troulble with him and my mom....so he was just caring for me...and see what happend was i had to stop hanging out with the crowd i wsa and hang out with his cuz i just now reallized who i was hanging out with ...see they are some hardcore drug users and i was (not ****ing) but when i wanted something one day*when i was doing it* and i had to kiss him...and i though that my b/f would never find out...but he did cuz i told him so this happend...and it really worked...so just make some boundrys if u want her still...and if it still seems iffy, she acts real saspicious...then do whats best and u know what that is...well if u need anymore info halla at ya chica i will love to help.. ..

(ive been threw alot and i know whats up nowadayz)

Peace in da middle east!

-Baby Brat