Help me out...I'm horrible

InLoVeWiTh2

[font=century gothic][/font][color=red][/color]

Hey all, I, as my sn says, am in love with two different guys. See, one is my ex, and the other...well...he's my current b/f. My ex and I hadn't talked for about 2 years because of a bad break up but just recently started talking again. My ex and I are falling in love with eachother all over again. He was there for me throughout everything when I was going through the worst part of my life. He understands me like no one else does. My current b/f is very sweet and all, but just hasn't been there for me like my ex has. And also doesn't understand me as well. My ex and I have so much more in common, while still having a fair amount of differences. My bf and I have too many differences and too little in common. Please help me out! What should I do? Should I break up with my b/f and be with my ex or stay with my b/f? I love them both so much. What to do?

on both of these men. Why did you have a horrible break up in the first place? What did you like and dislike about each of these men? Just weigh your Pros and Cons.... listen to your Heart and your MIND.... and go from there. Talk with both of them.... maybe the new guy just hasn't known you long enough to give you what you expect from him.... but if your seeing your x behind his back... how are you even giving him a chance? It sounds to me like you've already made up your mind on what your going to do..... are you just looking for someone to say it's ok..?

Point blank, only you can make yourself happy. It's your life and you live it the way you want. You only get one chance at it....

Best wishes to you and yours.

lifeisloveispain

Ok, don't know if this'll help -

I went through something similar at one point. I had an amazing girl at the time - she was really just incredible. But, I was also in love with one of my best friends, who was a lesbian (and therefore completely unattainable, but that didn't stop me from wanting her). The lesbian and I were two peas in a pod, like twins. We were always there for each other.

Because I couldn't give my actual GF the attention she deserved (being so crazy about my best friend), she dumped me. And then I realized just how much I missed her. I should have given up my pipe-dreams before it was too late, but that's life.

What I'm saying is, sometimes the people who have always been there for you and understand you so well just make great best friends. Boyfriends and girlfriends come and go, but best friends are always there. If things didn't work out with your ex, you'd lose your friendship and anchor as well as your love. You say your current guy just hasn't been there for you like your ex, but how long have you been with this guy compared to the last? If it's not as long, then of course he can't have been there for you as much, simply because of the time factor. You have to give him the chance to be there before you say he's not there.

Remember, the differences make life more fun. And understanding only comes with time - your ex has had a lot more time to come to understand you. So these things you think are a problem may not be so much as you think.

That said, I agree with ringo. Only you know what is in your heart. You have to do what's going to make you happy. Just think long and hard before you set your decision in stone.

-lifeisloveispain

babybrat0869

Hey dont worry about any thing u just got to think about it...i went threw the same just resently...ok...

well 1 u need to think about what u are doing right now...

who are you going with? you said u and ur resent b/f have alot of defrences...right? well u and ur ex have alot more incommon like u said...

well...

2.Before u make a decision on who u want to be with make shure its worth it...

then if u want ur ex do this,>

3. u need to be honst with ur boyfriend that u are with right now and tell him how u feel about him and about ur ex...trust me to be in a relastionship u have to be honst if u want anything with anybody to work out...

4. think b4 u act. or it will turn to a desaster...

hey they will work even though u might think they wont...give it a try and if ur not satisfied im sorry it didnt work out....well hey good luck and if u need more help and u wana chat just halla... :bunny:

reservoirdog1

First of all, you're not horrible. You haven't done anything yet to warrant saddling yourself with that. You're just in a very difficult, confusing position.

You have a tough decision to make. If you break up with your BF, you will hurt him. But life is full of pain, and as long as you've been honest with him, you will have done nothing wrong if you choose to follow your heart and be with your ex -- you can't help how you feel. You will be able to sleep at night knowing that you ended it honourably.

If you choose to rekindle things with your ex (or even if you don't!), don't let things get physical with him until you've broken it off with your BF -- trust me, it'll be a lot worse and your BF will be much more badly hurt and think much less of you.

If you choose to work on things with your BF, you should probably cut all contact with your ex. Having him in your life, especially where there is so much history coupled with what's obviously a pretty strong attraction, will complicate things and is, frankly, just dangerous.

I'd suggest that you take a break from both, collect your thoughts, and shoot for a more rational assessment.

Touch of Innocence
Originally posted by InLoVeWiTh2

[font=century gothic][/font][color=red][/color]

Hey all, I, as my sn says, am in love with two different guys. See, one is my ex, and the other...well...he's my current b/f. My ex and I hadn't talked for about 2 years because of a bad break up but just recently started talking again. My ex and I are falling in love with eachother all over again. He was there for me throughout everything when I was going through the worst part of my life. He understands me like no one else does. My current b/f is very sweet and all, but just hasn't been there for me like my ex has. And also doesn't understand me as well. My ex and I have so much more in common, while still having a fair amount of differences. My bf and I have too many differences and too little in common. Please help me out! What should I do? Should I break up with my b/f and be with my ex or stay with my b/f? I love them both so much. What to do?

It's better if you break up with him now rather than later when things get even more complicated!

current b/f

Hey baby whats up its me your current b/f yes its me justin ty for calling me sweet and stuff yes that was very nice ty for telling me about this I don't care hun go with him you know you love him more then me and yes you are a horrible person so I'd recomend that you just don't talk to me again ok got it good ok by the way jayme sue. Y did you today during sex take my head and say I"m IN LOVE WITH YOU JUSTIN ROMAN I LOVE YOU MORE THEN ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD Y did you huh y thats really mean hun and you know what thats just pathetic so have fun with GAY RAY.

babybrat0869

hey mr.current bf....

i just want u to know u shouldnt be mad u should be glad she is being honest with u...u shouldnt be so rude! well anyways, i gozta bounce...late!

current b/f

Hey brat ya she was honest with me lol I found this she didn't tell me and why in the hell would someone lie so much ok telling them she loves me and only me thats wrong ok re read that post I did and I think you should re think your little thing ok cause it made no sense at all she wasn't honest I FOUND IT OUT OK so ya.

lostlove340

Yea, this is Jayme Sue, the ACTUAL Jayme Sue...I believe that whoever wrote this was trying to impersonate me. I am NOT in love with two. I love my b/f very much...Justin Roman....he's my one and only, so you can choose to reply to this or not...but I really believe that this person was trying to impersonate me and trying to get me in trouble with my b/f because of jealousy. If this is not to impersonate me, then whatever, so respond to it all you people want. But I did not write the thread myself. Thank You.

sweetamerican

don't sweat it girl !! some one is just jealouse of what you have with your boyfriend. some stupid girl with nothing but time on her hands to try to hurt you!!!