Ugh my jealousy and insecurities are kicking in....

So my boyfriend manages at a high class restaurant and on Mondays they have events and it becomes almost like a club. Well, tonight there event is a fashion show and I text him and I'm like hey babe how's it going? Is it busy yet? And he sends me a picture of the runway and tells me he's in charge of the models. So automatically my brain starts running (he's extremely handsome and a flirt and I've got low self esteem so to know he's with a bunch of bombshell models) so I'm like why are you in charge? And he's like because I am. I'm like well what do you have to do? He's like make sure no one comes back where they are changing. I'm like you are where they are changing!? He said yeah right on the other side of the screen. I think he likes to get me feeling jealous.... Ugh guess I won't be sleeping tonight.

Define huge flirt? Does he try to pick girls up or is he just complimentary?

Also, it is likely that they're all professional and not likely going to screw while working.

• Author

He was a bartender before managing. He has tons of female friends and he's a sweet talker. He doesn't pick up girls... As far as I know. Comments on pictures and likes girls pictures. That's as much as I see.

Why are you dating a man who is a huge flirt? If you have low self esteem, stay far away from men like this unless you want a one night stand. Men who are big flirts are not relationship material. Date a man who builds you up instead.

Also men who tend to work around models alot tend to be more shallow and thus, more likely to give into temptation.

perhaps she should look more inward at her own insecure/jealous feeling than project worst case scenarios

He was a bartender before managing. He has tons of female friends and he's a sweet talker. He doesn't pick up girls... As far as I know. Comments on pictures and likes girls pictures. That's as much as I see.

tell us more about your relationship. how long have you dated? how old are you both? what have your past R's be like regarding you being insecure and jealous?

Life Lesson #1 - If you are a self proclaimed jealous and insecure type....DO NOT DATE A BARTENDER.....much less a man with a ton of female friends who likes to flirt.

Do you like to torture and inflict pain upon yourself?

• Like 1