She emotionally left me for someone else.

Look, before I continue you may think that this is stupid. But just remember, what you think is stupid, isn't stupid to me. What's emotionally wreckening to me could be the stupidest thing in the world, but it still does.

Anyways, last thursday, we fought about me being childish and immature. I recently turned 18 and what not. She complains that I keep complaining about how I live far, how I hate my life because it's tiresome and sickening, how she has to keep reminding me to do stuff, etc.

Move on to Sunday night, I went to her work to try to reconcile and fix things, but she was extremely against it. It bore me to tears on the street, crying my way back home, walking in tears, etc. She didn't care though, she said I was annoying and she had to go.

Move onto yesterday, we talk again. She said things could be fixed if I made things easier for her, I saw a glimpse of hope. I tried to work things out but she later on told me that she has feelings for some other guy. I forgave her on the spot, knowing how much I wanted her and loved her, nothing mattered.

Today morning, I talk to her, she said she doesn't know about us. I get upset and start irrationally spitting out crap like you want him, and you ****ed him, etc. It got to the point where we got so upset, we just broke it off and called it quits.

Today's our 2 year anniversary.

I can't begin to explain how hurt I am. I literally can't stop crying, and I'm a guy. I've been so emotionally battered by her over an extended period, it got so bad she doesn't care if I cry when we fight, as if she wanted to teach me a lesson. Right now, I'm typing this because I have no where to go. My phone doesn't work, no one to talk to. I feel as if people here understand.

What should I do? Any words of advice to ease the pain?

Thanks guys.

Dude, you're not being stupid. Not entirely sure where this other guy fits into this; but, if what your title is saying, then she's having an EA (Emotional Affair) and it's a REAL thing. Sometimes, they're more painful than PA (physical Affairs).

Dude, if she's being emotionally abusive, then why the hell would you want to hang around someone like that? Time to move on dude. You seem like a guy that wears his heart on his sleeve. And there's nothing wrong with that. But, she seems the type not to like a guy that's not afraid to show his emotions. BUT! There are girls that like a guy that has a sensitive side. It's like they don't have to play games with you or bash you in the head to get a emotional response out of you.

Time to move on from this trainwreck. You need to go NC (No Contact) on her. DO not text or call or email. If she texts calls or emails you, IGNORE IT!

Block her on Facebook and delete her off of all social media. Time to heal and move on, dude. You deserve better.

• Like 3
  • Author

Thanks man. I'm trying as hard as I can to but every so often I go on her twitter to see what she's saying. I mean deep down I still care for her, a whole lot. But you're right, I do deserve better, I don't deserve to be kicked around.

The minute women see weakness in men, that's it. Think about it, there's you crying and begging her, then there's another guy out there, playing it cool, she gets to call him and rolls her eyes at how annoying you are and how you won't leave her alone.. meanwhile she's feeding you crumbs just to keep you on the leash because she likes having you around being so desperate to have her back.

I know it's hard, but cut off contact and leave her be. You can't stop her from seeing the other guy, and crying and begging is not going to work. It will/has driven her away. Dude, any woman that makes you cry isn't worth it is she?

• Like 2
  • Author

I think I'm finding my way to feeling happy. I watch a particular amount of shows, they're called "Anime" and in those, there's always a female character that genuinely cares about the male character, and I think that's my hope.

Somewhere out there, someone will appreciate the fact that they can be my queen, and I'll be their king, and we'll treat eachother with the respect and love a real couple should have. I think that really really helps me pursue happiness and move on.

So thank you. Thank you SO SO much.

This is an unhealthy relationship. You need to move on and work on yourself.

Yes, she's behaved like cr*p, but focusing on that and deciding next time you'll just find a woman who doesn't do that isn't going to get you anywhere but a repeat.

You have low self esteem. I can see this from the way that you immediately forgive her poor treatment of you. If you had self respect, your reaction to your gf telling you she had feelings for another guy would be to step back and reevaluate whether you want to be in that relationship. Instead, you immediately dismissed it, "forgave" her, and wanted to stay together. Does that seem self-respecting to you?

You can't put all the blame on someone else for walking on you when you laid down in front if their feet.

I'm not saying to treat women badly. Treat them well, but only when you're getting the same in return. If a woman does something disrespectful or hurtful, don't just accept it.

Also, frequently complaining about your life being tiresome and sickening is not an attractive trait. Work on being happy and more positive. Constant negativity will drive healthy women away.

• Like 1
worldgonewrong
The minute women see weakness in men, that's it.

True.

But remember too (just adding in here) there's a difference between 'weakness' and, say, 'vulnerability'.

I'm only adding that so that the OP doesn't feel like he can never show his true feelings.

• Like 1
worldgonewrong

KawaiiChees- you just turned 18?

Oh my brother, you have so much Life in front of you.

This current gal is going to be a speck in your rear-view mirror some day, I promise you.

• Like 1
  • Author

Thank you, worldgonewrong and The Way I Am.

I understand, and you're right, it isn't self respecting. Why should I let someone do this to me? It really opens up a different world in my eyes. Yes, I'm low in self esteem, whether it be my physicality, or even mentally.

But hearing the support from people in the planet I haven't ever met, and seeing the words you guys typed up just for me, I know I can be better.

So thank you. I wanna work towards being better.

• Like 1