Cheating????????

justsomeguy80

Need advice NOW! I'm about to move into a new apartment with my girlfriend and sign a 1 year lease. But, I fear she may be CHEATING!

We've been together almost a year, lived together for 6 months, and I've NEVER been happier in my life. We're compatible in every way and rarely ever argue about anything...However, she's displayed some unusual habits that have risen my curiosity and caused me to dig a little. And what I found is seemingly not good at all.

She texts and facebook messages people all day. Not a big deal, right??? Well when we're together, sometimes I'll use her phone to get a hold of a mutual friend or whatever, usually via text.

A couple of months ago I began to see some strange texts about her meeting a male "friend" of hers for dinner when she never mentioned having dinner with him,(this guy friend has always acted strange towards me; avoids eye contact, conversation or even being in my immediate area when we're all out together). Not wanting to be overly jealous, I let it slide and forget about it.

About a month ago she starts texting this guy a TON. Hours a day. I start to get curious and shamefully wait until she's asleep and take a peek. There's no messages from him! She deleted them! All other messages from myself and other are there for the past week, his are gone.

Now I'm in panic mode. I've been with cheaters...I know the routine. I start paying more attention. She has talked to him very regularly and EVERYTIME the messages are deleted and only his!

Do I confront her? I've been cheated on several times and where there's a cheater there's always denial...

Do I spy on her? I can always put spy software on her phone and read ALL of the messages she's deleting, but I feel I've crossed too many ethical boundaries already. What if it really is nothing?...

I love this girl with everything I have. I've never been in love like this. Losing her would be the biggest loss of my life. But, I can't help but feel something is off. :(

Please Help, Thank you

Yes, she is hiding something. She probably is cheating. If she wasn't hiding something she wouldn't be deleting the messages. And texting a male friend hours a day is excessive.

I would ask her about it. I think it's sneaky to put spyware on her phone without talking to her about it first and giving her a chance to explain things. I would not feel it was right to do that if it were me. If she doesn't give you a good explanation and you are still suspicious, I would consider putting spy software on her phone.

Leave her. You deserve someone better.

Go to the wayward section and read the posts wayward wives paste. That's what she is thinking.

Have it out with her!

Don't worry about coming across as jealous, you've got every reason to be.

Ask her exactly whats she thinks shes doing. Then politely explain that your not stupid, nor are you a complete mug. Mention shes not girlfriend material and then walk out the door!

Don't let her take the piss!