Normal for b/f to want you to talk on the phone with his friends?

I have been dating a man for a few months. Recently a new behaviour began. He will ring me and then a minute later have me talk to one of his friends. I try to be friendly but it is awkward for me because I have not met these people (LDR). The other night I ended up talking to one of his male pals for ten minutes and now he is not speaking with that friend. I was just wondering how common this is as I have not experienced it before and any possible motivation. Thanks!

red-rose-in-winter

That's a new one on me. I've never had that happen when a guy has called me. It might be less odd if you had called him and he put a friend on the phone (he could possibly be busy with something).

But you say that when he calls you he puts a friend on the phone? What I don't get is if he's not available to talk to you when he calls, why call you at that moment ~ why not wait until he's free to talk?

Unless....he's putting his friends on the phone to see what they think of you (since you said it was a LDR they can't meet you face-to-face).

When you DO get to talk to him on the phone, does he apologize for putting his friends on the phone?