dear lord help me again

:( i just am trying to for give her for what she done but i dont think it will ever be the same between us again i feel like the only thing that will end it is for me to kill myself she is the only one in the world besides faimly i love more than life itself i know hell will be no better but i juat cant go on i fear this will really do me in forgive dear lord and please let me know what it is to be happy again :( i have dated this gal when she was in the 5th grade and i was in the 7th and we have been married 13 years i have know her most of my life she acts like nothing has happend goes on with her life just the same could it be that she has no heart 1 good thing came from it we have better sex life now than we did i wish she could feel just a little of the pain but i dont think no matter what i do it would not hurt her my pain is so great i just dont think i can go on very much longer pray for me people and let me do the right thing whatever it may be

The right thing is to call a crisis line. Go read http://www.metanoia.org Call someone for help.

YOU WILL SEND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY TO HELL IF YOU KILL YOURSELF. Do NOT do this. Get help for yourself and save your family grief. Please.

kittykat6600

please get help , dont hurt urself. i know what it feels like cause i am going through the same feelings but there are people who do love u. concentrate on them and let them help u out. i know its very painful to see her go on as if u dont matter to her but trust me, ur better off and just remember,God wouldnt give u anything that u cant handle. put ur faith in god and let him guide u through ur pain. get a copy og "footprints" and read it over and over when u feel like hurting urself. ull pull through and u never know whats waiting for u after u get through this pain. ur in my prayers and please take care of urself

There is no reason for anyone to say they are going to kill themselves. The only reason someone would do that is because they want someone to say, " no please dont do that". So I say, do it. If you are this weak and you cant bring yourself to realize that she is just a b*#$& and that it is her loss then you honestly are just giving up. So the whole thing about praying for you... probably not. Man up sally.

If you are this weak and you cant bring yourself to realize that she is just a b*#$& and that it is her loss then you honestly are just giving up. So the whole thing about praying for you... probably not. Man up sally.

That's pretty mean.

There is always room for prayer, and it will help you! Sometimes pain is hard to deal with. Let her know how you feel, sit down, write her a letter.

I went through this when my H cheated and we were mending things but he just acted and still does like everything is perfect. I've told him he and his whore has forever changed our marriage. I told him it made me mad that he seemed to be doing fine while I was going through all this pain.

He ended up writting me a letter that actually showed me that he is, infact, going through pain, the pain of hurting his wife (me) and the mother of his child (me). It did help quite a bit and showed me that he does feel.

Write her a letter, even if you don't give it to her, just to get some feelings off your chest.

Counceling is good too. I am currently wanting to do the same, trying to find time and money, as I work 8-5 M-Sat.

Well good luck to you and keep us posted!