:( WELL HELLO people i dont know where to start i am 32 m and been married 13 years now i know my wife has been with other people before we was married and it stills hurts but she has been firlting with this 20 year old boy that moved next to us for a while now i have been thinking does she really love me so the guy came down and i got to know him alittle and i know i guess its all my fault but i let them talk me into playing strip poker and them truth or dare and i just had to know how far she would go and she went all the way he also has alot more size than me and she told me size dont matter and that i was still a better lover even thoe i have less i am writeing here because there is no way i can thell my faimly about this what should i do i have never been with a nother woman in my life and have never wanted or needed one but i feel so alone now 13 years shot to hell has she had more? only her and god knows i have prayed for death i cant seem to bring myself to kill myself my mom and dad are still alive and i cant put that on them i guess my life from now on will be hell god i love this woman so much maybe to much she will be the death of me what should i do i am hurting so bad we have 3 kids and from day to day i have to try to hide the tears from them i just want to die god please have mercy on me and let my pain end soon i am crying to much now to go on and i know people will bash me for writeing this O DER GOD HELP ME PLEASE PLEASE LORD let at least someone on here have a kind word for me :(
HokeyReligions

Pick up your telephone. Tell the operator you want to be connected to a crisis hotline immediately. Tell her what city you are in. Talk to the person on the other end of the phone line. They will help you.

I know you are in pain. Your life is not over though. It's taken an unexpected and painful turn, but there will be joy ahead. You need to see a doctor right now to maybe help you with something to calm you down for a couple of days, and then I strongly suggest some short-term counseling. This will help you and set an example for your kids so that if they are hurt like this in the future they will know that it's okay to get some help and its okay to hurt.

Don't worry about size - that has nothing to do with infidelity and for most women is does not matter at all. No more than breast size really matters to a man who is in love.

Call your area crisis hotline now. You can call your operator or you can do a Google search for Crisis Hotline and find a direct number to call.

This is not the end. I promise.

pocoestrella

[font=times new roman][/font]

Well... this is a hard place to be in...

First thing to do here is to get yourself some help... IF you feel you cannot talk to a close family or friend about this, then please call a crisis center and let them direct you to some help.

Listen, obvioulsy you now know that letting things get to the point they did wasn't a good idea... I understand that at the time you were looking for answers as to how far your wife might take things... but you were not prepared for what you found...

Just because your wife is the only person you've been intimate with speaks nothing of your skills to satisfy her... you and your wife got married at a pretty darn young age (19) and my take is this other guy was giving your wife some attention, she liked it and wanted to see how far you might allow things to go...

I would strongly STRONGLY recommend you talk to your wife about this situation RIGHT NOW! Tell her how you feel... tell her it was mistake to allow anyone to come between your marriage vows... then the two of you seek marriage counseling. You've been married to this woman for a long time... don't be silent now... tell her how you feel.

Good Luck

Hello,

I am sorry for the awful pain you are experiencing. I agree that you must

call a crisis hot line. It my feeling that your wife is really horrible. She and he talked you into playing this game so she could screw this guy in front of you? Your wife knew exactly what she was doing and manipulated you to play a game allowing her to have sex with this guy in front of you. My friend there is no way in the world that she is worth your life. She is lower than low and does not deserve to be married to you. Do you think she would have allowed you to have sex with another woman in front of her? I am sorry but she is one selfish bitch who has no respect for you or your marriage. The bottom line is that she is not worth it. Do not accept any guilt in this. They played you very well. I would be looking at an attorney and a much brighter future with someone else. The fact that she did this with a 20 year old guy says what kind of a person she is also. She does not deserve a good guy like you. Don't waste your time on her. I wish you luck.

Unlucky In Love

Your wife is obviously ready to be out on her own experiencing other things. You don't need her. You are a man in your own right. Love is not about cheating and playing games. Love is about fidelity and commitment. You obviously had that for 13 years, but now your wife is getting the itch.

Obviously, you are upset. I am too. I want to hit your wife over the head with a shoe. You need counseling to get through this time until you meet a new woman worthy of you.

Do you feel comfortable talking with someone in your church or work or a close friend? You need someone you can trust right now.

Just hang in there. Know that you have friends on this website who will help you. This is not your fault.

• Author

thanks for all you people you have gave me hope its nice for someone to think i am in some little way better than her because she is great at makeing me fill so small and unwanted in this world god bless each and every one of you