bf acting strange, I don't know what to do...

My boyfriend has been acting strange lately. He has a lot of "Girl" friends which is alright with me because that is what they are just friends. Lately there is this one girl that he has been hanging with a LOT. It is different with her than it is with his "girl" friends. He is clearly flirting with her.

We were taking classes one day and he ignored me for the most part while he hung out with her joking and carrying on. Even my mother and her friend noticed it. I asked him about it and he said he wasn't flirting with her they are just friends like all the other girls. I say not but didn't push the point.

We had a really formal dinner to go to a few nights later and and he came to the table I was at with friends and made me come sit with him. I really didn't mind but what I didn't understand was he turned his back to me almost all evening and when I touch him one he told me to quit, and that I was getting glitter on him.

I couldn't even talk to my other friends at the table because he was blocking the way. Anyway, when he popped up and when to see some friends, I scooted over and sat next to my girlfriend. He comes back and has a fit and wants me to scoot over he was sitting there. Once again, I moved. He continues to ignore me. What is up with that.

I really feel in my heart that he was flirting with this girl. He had done it once before and when we talked he cut it out after that but now he is starting again. I asked if he even wanted to continue being my boyfriend and he said yes. When I asked him why he ignored me than, he just looked at me and didn't say anything.

I didn't see him the next day but the day after that he came up to me and said that he was sorry. Didn't appologize for anything specific just sorry he acted that way. I said that I forgave him but it hurt my feelings. He just looked at me and walked away. This girl doesn't live in our area but we both spend a lot of time around where she lives. In fact we will be back up there in three weeks and I really feel i can't trust him.

I used to feel I can trust him but this girl has me wondering. I hate feeling this way but I feel like I need to watch him all the time now, because I don't trust him with this girl. I don't know if I am being played or what. Someone please give me some input.

shellgranado

ya hes a cheater when he gets his chance hell take it i have been married 2 times to guys like that and now im living with someone like that my problem is i cant just kick him to the curb im buying a house with him that was a stupid mistake i made but once he really gets to know this girl and finds she wants the same as him a relationship he will kick you to the curb sorry for being so blunt but its true

Yep, your being played... He's acting like a total prick. Guys don't hang out with the same girl as a friend with great frequency unless they are interested in something more. Especially when they have a gf.. Definitely trying to line something else up while keeping you in reserve.

There are SO many reasons to dump this one but I'd dump him for the simple fact that being disrespectful in public (that formal dinner you had) is a deal breaker for me.. Gotta have respect. You deserve better. People like that just don't learn until they have been dumped on their ass a few times.

strugglinginGA

oh my god girl are we going through the same thing??????? You ask yourself if you're just being paranoid and they make you feel like you're just being paranoid....... then they apologize... then they make you feel like you're being ridiculous, then they apologize.... and you're wondering... are you being paranoid and if you are, then why does it just keep on playing in your head.... and you don't have a problem with other people... just this one.. because in the pit of your stomach... it's like you know... you know the truth..... but then, god, they make you think you're just crazy and controlling..... I am going through the same thing.... and I should probably take my own advice, but I know it's hard.. but they say... If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck........... there's a reason why your intuiton has put up a red flag here.... and I believe you're not crazy... because I think I'm not crazy..... just stupid.. (me) because i see it all.... and still let the person convince me 1/2 the time that I'm just being paranoid eventhough my heart knows.....

• 2 weeks later...
simplybrill

yup...my ex used to try to pull junk like that on me too. Why I didnt leave him sooner, Ill never know, BUT....here's my advice:

GET OUT NOW. He sounds like a jerk, a controlling jerk with no respect for you, and that isnt right. He's already trying to keep you trapped because he's starting to get between you and your friends, literally -- and its like he's just trying to keep you around, while he goes off and flirts with his "girl-friends." My ex used to do the same thing, and every day, I just felt worse and worse, like I was dying on the inside.

He used to stop doing the bad stuff (flirting, being rude, mean in public, etc) when I called him on it, but it never lasted long, and he always went back to doing whatever it was. After a while, I just got tired of always having to talk to him about it, but thats when you just need to break things off because it will just get worse. Guys like this are like stupid kids that once you let them get away with one bad thing, they do it more, and they never learn- you cant change them. I tried--but nothing worked.

So,,,moral of the story : Get out!!! Dont waste any more time on this loser, you deserve a LOT better! xoxo Good luck girlie :bunny: