[b]Should I feel bad for telling him???[/b]

confusedgirl1

Okay, I need help with this, I am so confused. I was with a guy for 2 1/2 years, we broke up a few months ago (his idea), got back together, and recently I found him in bed with another girl. He begged me for forgiveness, of course I forgave him...and while discussing this "situation" and trying to work things through, I admitted that I had kissed another guy when we were still together and I felt horrible for not telling him. There were no feelings involved, it wasn't a "make out" situation, it was at a party, he kissed me and I told him to back off. That was it. I dont know why I told him, maybe I wanted to hurt him, maybe I just wanted to get everything out in the open and have an honest relationship. He told me he felt "sick" and he couldn't look at me. We talked it out (kinda) and he said he forgives me, but I still feel like he might take it back or never look at me the same way again. Was I wrong to tell him? Is what I did that wrong to begin with that after him actually having a sexual relationship with another person and my forgiving him of that he can still hold a stupid kiss against me??? I'm so upset, I dont know what to do. I've gone from being the injured party to feeling like I'VE cheated on HIM and I'm a horrible person for doing this to him. He says he doesn't want to talk about it anymore but I dont know if I should say something, or let it go - HELP!!!

Bronzepen

Hi confusedgirl1

Sounds like he's trying to turn the table and make you the focus of the problem.

REALITY CHECK, he is the problem. Not you. Your BF is making a big issue of what you did only to downplay or even sweep under the rug what he did.

If you have worked things out then go on that. Don't worry about how he might change his mind. Let it go.

Your feeling guilty for what you did. Hopefully he is feeling guilty too.

Bottom line, you both will learn from this and come out with a stronger relationship.

I wish you both luck.