My Fiance acts suspicious and lies to me....am i wrong to snoop?

I just need some input on weather or not im wrong in being snoopy or suspicious....my fiance is very shady about certain things... the main thing that set me off are the 3 things i found today...

1 i checked her email (which i do frequently and she checks mine) and found pics of her sitting on another guys lap

2 i checked her text messages on her phone and one was from a friend asking if she was "still coming over" this is a female friend that asked her but when she is with her there are lots of other guys there. the text message was sent while she was supposidly visiing family

3 not a suspicion but it tells me that she lies to me...she doesnt let me talk to ex girlfriends and i respect that but i ask the same from her to be fair...i found a replied email from her exboyfriend that i asked her not to talk to in the trash bin and she flat out told me she didnt email him.... i have not talked to her since io found all this out and will confront her when she gets home.

yes she does have many of the tell tale signs of cheating , like leaving the room during sertain phone conversations and not answering phone calls and complaining that i need to respect her privacy....even though she has never respected mine. she claims she wants privacy so i dont take harmless things (like multiple emails voice mails and text messages) and take them the wrong way......

Am i taking them the wrong way?

Sounds very suspecious. If she has lied to you already then your relationship is lacking something big. When you talk to her, don't be accusatory because she will then get defensive and not tell you anything. You need to have a heart to heart with her and tell her that she needs to tell you everything even if it's something you don't want to hear. Hope for the best but prepare for the worst. Good luck..

tattoomytoe

i lie to my guy about small things, like me going to a friends party, and i tell him i am at my parents, babysitting what ever.

why i do this is because he gets upset when i hang out withthis certain friend, a group ofg friends actually, he has been over but they are older peeps, and he doesn't know what i see in it. so i basically do not tell him cause he will invite himself with me...which i do not want, and because i want to drink and hang out with my friends.

that is really alli ever lie to him about......and i just do not tell him cause he doesn't "approve"

Actually it does sound suspicious, and I don't think you're wrong to snoop. Do as Jmargel told you, and if she keeps on lying and do not want to talk about it...you should reconsider being there in the first place.