what should i do?

drummer537

I've been in a relationship for 4 yrs, and one day I went to work and my Boss asked me why my company phone bill was twice as high, I too wanted to know.We preceded to look at the bill and the numbers called.

There was one cell number that came up many times,It belonged to a "friend of mine that I haven't talked to in a few months who is married. I was shocked and embaressed to say the least to have my Boss let me in on this secret. I immediately went home,stayed in my car and called the police to be there when I asked her to leave. She denied that she called him at first, but later said they were "FRIENDS"..

She told me they have been talking for 2 months and have met at the park across the street from my house. She said they kissed once.

It's been over a week now and she calls every day for me to take her back,and if she could ever make it up to me. I still love her and miss her, but I don't know how to get over the hurt, and look like a fool to my co workers.

What should I do?

Hello,

It sounds like you probably did the right thing.

Look, she has been contacting this guy for months and lying to you about it. This shows that it was easy for her to at least be able to emotionally cheat on you without you having a clue about it. What kind of relationship and trust did you really have? She then tells you she kissed him only once at a park across the street. If you believe this then I have a bridge to sell you. The bottom line is that your girlfriend was in fact involved with someone else aside from you. This is called cheating. It seems clear that she had no intention of being honest with you until she got busted.

She now wants you back and wishes to make it up to you. My friend we call this type of behavior a cakewoman. She knew there would be negative consequences to her behavior, but continued to cheat behind your back because she figured she would not get caught, and she would be able to have her cake and eat it too.

Why in the world would you want a person who was so good in her ability to cheat on you behind your back without you having a clue?

Find someone else who values the words committment, honest and respect. These are concepts that your old girlfriend lacked. Good luck.

average guy

Hi drummer537,

I must admit I am thouroughly confused by your post. Are you m or f? Are you talking about your wife or gf? How did their calls get on your company bill?

Anyway, if you could please repost again with a little more detail, I or someone here might be able to advise you further :)

Best of luck

A.G.

• Author
drummer537

This in reply to Average Guy.....I am a male and she was my girlfriend for 4 yrs,we were living together for the past 3 1/2 yrs. I let her use my company phone whenever she went somewhere in case she needed help, that's why his # was on the bill. She was also calling him from our home phone. I still am unsure of what I want to do in regards of letting her come back home, mostly because my ex wife did this same thing to me 9 yrs ago, and I never took her back. I have wondered if I made the right decision then.

sportsloving

Wow, that is tough, she uses your company cell phone to call your friend who is married, and doesn't say a word til you confront her. I think you did the best you could and did it wisely.

I firmly believe in "one a cheater not always a cheater", but I have to say, yours has all the ear markings for it becoming a game to her. I wish you lots of luck, in whatever you decide.