does he want me or not

i just started dating this guy a month ago and he told me that he doesn't want to get back into a relationship....YET we have spent practically everyday/night together. everytime we see each other he tells me how hard he is falling and the entire whole nine yards. he even made me meet his parents. i know that he has it bad for me BUT last week i think he freaked out. he said he can't be going so fast...still cares the same about me..still says the L word but can't be in a relationship (boyfriend/girlfriend) until he deals with his ISSUES. i tried to break things off completely but then he got mad. saying that's not what he wants. HELP!!! what does he want?

If he has issues allow him his time to deal with them. The last thing you would want is to be in a relationship where there are issues that you are unaware about. Has he shared what he is dealing with? If not, then it may be something very personal and you should give him his space. If he loves you and you love him give him the time he needs. Why mess up a relationship by forcing one on him when he clearly needs to resolve his issues.