Old High School Crush

When I was 14 my parents decided to move from the city to the suburbs. I was going to start my freshman year of high school as the new kid. I was placed in Honors Biology and that’s when I first saw him. He sat a few seats in front of me, and I would catch myself staring at the back of his head for most of the class period. With time I noticed that his dad would pick him up around the same time my dad would pick me up, so we always seem to walk towards the parking lot at the same time. One day as we both walked towards the parking lot, he tried to start a conversation with me by saying, “ Hey, aren’t you in my bio class?” I remember feeling my cheeks heat up and my heart skipping a beat. I responded, “yeah,” and then walked as fast as I could towards my dad’s truck. Afterwards, I felt really stupid for being rude and walking away like that from him. As time went by, I remember having him for at least two classes every year until I finally graduated from high school. Although, I dated other guys during high school he was always in the back of my head.

During the last months of my senior year of high school I met this other amazing guy. I have been with him for about five years now and we are happy or at least I believe I’m happy with him I really don’t know now.

Here is where the story gets ugly. Last summer, I received a friend request on facebook from a guy. It turns out it was my old high school crush. I added him and we had a friendly conversation through the facebook messenger. He confessed to me that he had a huge crush on me in high school but thought I didn’t even notice him. My jaw dropped when I read that. I couldn’t believe it, if he knew that I had felt the same way. We decided to become friends since we found out we had a lot of things in common. The more I got to really know him the more I liked him and those feelings of my 14 year old self were starting to come back. One day, we were sitting in his car talking about random stuff. I felt his hand closing in on mine and then with his other hand he touched my cheek and pulled me towards him. I felt his warm soft lips and his scent was so intoxicating. We made out for at least an hour before being interrupted by a text message from my friend. The next day I felt horrible because I know I cheated and at the same time I wanted to see him again and kiss him. I decided to stop talking to him before the situation got worse. We met up one last time and I was a little drunk because of the whole situation, I held his hand and when I tried to kiss him he backed away and said, “No, we shouldn’t.” Then he pulled me closer towards him and held me really tight and whispered in my ear, “ I think I’m falling for you, I’ll wait for you. I’ll take you as an old lady.” He pulled away and smiled as he kissed my forehead. I managed to not text him for three months now and everything was going great until recently he texted me saying that he really misses me a lot. I’ve heard from people that he started drinking a lot and before he didn’t even drink. I can’t stop thinking about him and I feel like I’m hurting two amazing guys who don’t deserve it. I really don’t know how to deal with this

During the last months of my senior year of high school I met this other amazing guy. I have been with him for about five years now and we are happy or at least I believe I’m happy with him I really don’t know now.

He confessed to me that he had a huge crush on me in high school but thought I didn’t even notice him. The more I got to really know him the more I liked him and those feelings of my 14 year old self were starting to come back. We made out for at least an hour

So much easier to address this once all of your baloney is removed.

Does your HS crush now you have a BF?

Does your BF know that you cheated on him with HSC? You must tell your BF about your affair.

At this point if your BF does not dump you. You can dump BF and have a relationship with HSC.

You are not married to BF so you are not committed to him for life. Though you are committed to tell BF the truth.

• Author

Thanks for the input. I'm sorry for the long thread, I enjoy writing so sometimes I might over do it. Yesterday I ended this whole thing with my hsc and he does know about my bf. I'm not ready to tell my bf but is something I know I have to do.