I want to leave my wife, but I need my lover to commit

I am confused and do not know what to do! I have had affairs in the past, but I have really fallen for the woman that I am currently seeing. I am married and have 2 children. I do love my wife and when I have cheated in the past, it has never meant anything to me other than I needed a little. The excitement of taking a walk on the wild side has always enticed me!

The woman that I have been seeing is beautiful and I care for her a lot. She recently broke off our relationship, AGAIN, we keep getting caught by her husband. I have tried everything that I can think of to run her husband off, but have been unsuccessful. I cannot believe that he keeps catching us and still wants to stay with her. I know she will come back to me, she always does, and her husband is a loser.

My biggest problem is I like being married and I do not want to leave my wife until I have a commitment from the other woman that she will marry me. How do I get her to commit to me? She is one of several women that work for me, so I talk to her constantly, and I travel a couple days a week to her location (she is located in a different city than my wife). I am also afraid that she will discover that I have been with a couple of the other woman that work for the company. She has heard the rumors, but they did not mean anything to me. I am moving to the city that she is located in, and have offered to leave my wife if she will have me.

What do I do?

You are the reason why good men have such bad labels on them! You are nothing but a disgrace and I hope one day your wife finds out and takes you for everything you have.

You don't love your wife. You have no love or respect for her. You are nothing but a selfish, ignorant, puny little man.

Karma is a bitch and it will come to bite you in the ass. No one here is going to help you with 'your' problem. I can't believe you would do this to your wife and kids. Somone needs to take you out and teach you some lessons.

I feel sorry and pity your wife and your kids.

Her husband is a loser -vs- My biggest problem is I like being married and I do not want to leave my wife until I have a commitment from the other woman that she will marry me.

:eek:

Sundaymorning
Originally posted by ts50021

What do I do?

Leave the board, leave your wife and live alone. Find yourself dude. Stop hurting others. For goodness sakes...do you care about your kids? Your kids are the future, part of the future i mean, and this is the example you set for them? :sick:

What in god's name are you thinking? You like being married? Being married involves fidelity...so obviously you do NOT like it that much. I don't doubt that you like having someone there to play wife for you, but actually being married and being with one woman does not seem to entice you.

And I can't believe you would call this other woman's husband a loser while you're sleeping with his wife and you're married on top of that. Good lord!

My only advise to you is to set your wife free, and do not get married again unless you can learn a little self-control. A walk on the wild side may entice you and that's fine...if you're not married.

Furthermore, if you were serious about this other woman, hiding past romps in the hay is probably not the best idea. Before anyone thinks about committing to you in the future, they have a right to know that you seem to have problems controlling your desires, esp. when you're married.

I know she will come back to me, she always does, and her husband is a loser.

:sick:

Pot meet kettle. Kettle, pot. Or how about: Takes one to know one?

Dude, grow up and make a choice. You sure aren't showing any love or respect to your wife and family.

Sounds to me like your wife is just there for your convinience.

Do you really think any woman in the world deserves to be treated the way you are treating your wife at the moment? And if this other girl won't commit... you'll just stay with your wife and continue these affairs? Women are not there for you to tug at their heartstrings whenever you need to feel apprechiated!

I only hope the woman you seem to want to marry, now, can see past your words and clue in to the fact that you would leave a marriage with 2 kids involved so easily. All for "A walk on the wild side".

If you don't love your wife, get out and stay out.

And tell her she has our sympathy.

Tazmagurl

reservoirdog1

Wow, you really are a selfish, thoughtless son of a bitch, aren't you?

How many lives have you ruined, and how many more are you perfectly willing to ruin?

It's "men" (and I use the word in its most charitable sense) like you who give the rest of us a bad name. Stop wasting our time with your so-called "problem" and find yourself a gaggle of your morally bereft bretheren to whine to.

What a jackass.

Blah, blah, blah...

and have offered to leave my wife if she will have me.

What do I do?

Stop writing fake posts. Is that the best you can do, you son-of-a-bitch?

Both these chicks should kick your ass out onto the street. I hope you enjoy what it feels like to end up with nothing, because that's certainly what your behavior will get you in the long run.

• 1 year later...
sharisullivan

dude the lack of respect to your wife and kids is obvious but how come no

one has mentioned your admitted intention (as a married man mind you) to run your girlfriends husband off? misery does luv company. maybe you should work on doing right by your own wife before taking it upon yourself to ruin her marriage. I mean being a homewrecker is such a "women" thing to do. If i were one of these ladies i would be worried about contracting AIDS from your pansy ass. sounds like you can't even prove your "manhood" to yourself. so the conclusion would be gee if i have to hurt and ruin this many lives and still can't prove my man hood may be you are gay

I am confused and do not know what to do! I have had affairs in the past, but I have really fallen for the woman that I am currently seeing. I am married and have 2 children. I do love my wife and when I have cheated in the past, it has never meant anything to me other than I needed a little. The excitement of taking a walk on the wild side has always enticed me!

The woman that I have been seeing is beautiful and I care for her a lot. She recently broke off our relationship, AGAIN, we keep getting caught by her husband. I have tried everything that I can think of to run her husband off, but have been unsuccessful. I cannot believe that he keeps catching us and still wants to stay with her. I know she will come back to me, she always does, and her husband is a loser.

My biggest problem is I like being married and I do not want to leave my wife until I have a commitment from the other woman that she will marry me. How do I get her to commit to me? She is one of several women that work for me, so I talk to her constantly, and I travel a couple days a week to her location (she is located in a different city than my wife). I am also afraid that she will discover that I have been with a couple of the other woman that work for the company. She has heard the rumors, but they did not mean anything to me. I am moving to the city that she is located in, and have offered to leave my wife if she will have me.

What do I do?

why leave your wife when your just get bored with this one too. my advice is seek medical attention. you have a disease and its not your fault. You need to reavaluate your life and realize family means more than sex.

I THINK YOU NEED TO FOCUS HERE, FAMILY COMES FIRST ALWAYS. WOMEN COME AND GO, AGE AND GET OLD. YOU ARE BEING SELFISH SEXUALLY. YOU CANT KEEP IT GOING, ALWAYS HAVE TO HAVE A NEW ADVENTURE TO FEEL THE HOLE EMPTYNESS IN YOUR LIFE. DO THINGS WITH YOUR WIFE THAT ARE FUN AND DIFFERENT AND GET SOME HELP WITH YOUR SEXUAL NEEDS. THEY HAVE MEDICINE TO HELP YOUR STRONG URGES SINCE YOU ARE TO WEAK TO CONTROL THEM. THE OTHER WOMAN IS GOING TO BECOMING JUST AS BORING IN TIME.