my b/fs past is haunting me

jackoffjill123

why do i do these stupid things? ive been with my b/f almost 10 months and ive basically ruined my life with thinking of his past...ahhh its like i cant think of anything else i cant watch tv without imagining them together he was with her a year and three months might i add..i mean they had songs together and everything..hes done so much immoral stuff in his past and i havent what do i do its ruining our relationship...!!!!

What kind of immoral stuff? If it is that bad, then maybe you shouldn't be with him anyway. If it isn't so bad and you can't let it go, you should go seek professional help, otherwise you will be out of that relationship.

My motto is...forgive a man for anything he has done before the age of twenty eight, and don't marry one until he's thirty! ;)

Everyone goes through a learning curve, particularly through their college years, and boys just take a little longer to get it out all out of their systems. Experimentation is how we learn what we like and what we don't like. Sometimes you have to survive several bad relationships before you can really appreciate a good one!

However, if after his twenty-eighth birthday, he's still behaving like a horney frat boy, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE! It means his social development has been somewhat stunted by all the keg parties and he is at risk of remaining a 'toxic bachelor' for the rest of his life! :p