i love my boyfriend but want to sleep with my flat mate. help?

blue_princess

Ive been with my boyfriends for 1 year and i really do love him, and think that hes the most perfect boyfriend you will ever meet. the only thing is that i am currently in halls at university and really fancy my flatmate. i have liked him for ages and fantasize about sex with him all the time. i ended up telling him and he said that if i wanted to something could happen. i feel that i dont want to split up with my boyfriend, but also dont want to miss out on this opportunity that i know i will regret if i dont do it. what shall i do??????????????

Darkangelism

You have to pick one, you cant have yor cake and eat it to. Either be with your bf or sleep with your flatmate. I would choose whichever one has a better long term potentiality.

• Author
blue_princess

i cant pick one. my boyfriend is definately the long term but i want a bit of fun with my flat mate. i dont think my boyfriend would find out but im still scared in case he does. my boyfriend is at work in the day and as i share the flat with the other lad it would be easy for something to happen in secret. but i still feel bad for my bf

tattoomytoe

pretend you are your boyfriend, and it is his hot flatmate...how would you feel? if you love him so much then why would you cause him such pain?

befuddled11

Really loving someone means you respect them, and are totally faithful to them..you're not sitting there blabbing on about how you don't want to miss the opportunity to skronk your flatmate, or already trying to figure out how you could "do it" without getting caught (you mentioning you could do this while your b/f is at work). Grow up. If you're like a dog in heat and can't keep your legs together and disregard sexual temptation, then do your boyfriend a favor and let him go so that he can find a girl who knows what true love really is all about. You'd seriously sleep with this guy, and put yourself at risk for a sexually transmitted disease (a permanent one, like herpes or genital warts..that a person has FOREVER, that you'd obviously have to tell your boyfriend about) or getting pregnant? Good grief!

You either love your boyfriend, as you say, and will not and do not consider cheating on him, or you do not love your boyfriend and will seriously consider having sex [cheating on your boyfriend] with this other man. Worse, you are considering lying about it by never telling him.

You must pick either your boyfriend, or sex with this other man.

i cant pick one. my boyfriend is definately the long term but i want a bit of fun with my flat mate. i dont think my boyfriend would find out but im still scared in case he does. my boyfriend is at work in the day and as i share the flat with the other lad it would be easy for something to happen in secret. but i still feel bad for my bf

I feel bad for you :(

Everybody is right. If you truly love someone, you would not want to cheat on them. You may want to examine your relationship with your b/f to figure out why you want to cheat or if something is lacking. This is not love. We all look at people and think they may be attractive or hot but that is it. If you love someone it doesn't go past that. Break up with your boyfriend first if you decide to give your flatmate a booty call.

Princess do your bf a favor and leave him. You obviously don't deserve him and too immature to be in a relationship right now.

I just have to say that girls like you make me sick...Grow up your going to destroy this guy....Break up with him (you already messed up by telling that guy that you want to sleep with him) Spare him of his pride and let him move on with his life so he can be with a girl that wouldn't act on a stupid attraction..

Also its girls like you that hurts us nice guys and causes us to lie and cheat you crush us and we eventually end up just like you are now.. I know lesson learned......By the way what you do ends up coming back to you so if you were smart you would tell your b/f and hopes he's understanding. If it were me i'd dump your ass and sleep with your sister just to hurt you like you would hurt me.

Grow up........................you make me sick

howabout waiting untill your bf cheats on you first. then you can have self righteousness and run to your flatmate for consulation.

why are you asking this, are you really expecting us to tell you to go for it.

I hope not.

we are attracted to many people in our life time, but we need to have our priorities.

sleeping with the flatmate will cause you to lose your bf. end of story.