Snooping but not really...

OK I am engaged to my soul Mate, and I have escaped a very abusive marriage. We are totally in love and very happy and totally honest with each other. We live together and share a home office; i was moving some stuff around and found an old cell.

In the beginning of our relationship we had A LOT of fun texting, which I had never done, and she stated she never had also... blah blah blah we are working on a phone for a mutual friend in need, so I charged it to see if it was a positive solution, well the phone won't work as a phone but it did work long enough to prove I wasn't the first, and not the first to receive some of the pics I have.

Do I confront gently or forget?

I was thinking of putting it on the dining room table to spark conversation, like do you want to toss this, it won't stay powered up for very long I tried it for so and so.....

am I thinking too much, or was it a bold a@$ lie?

Don't know What to Do

Edited by thinktomuch
better Title
WhatYouWantToHear

When given options I always vote for the passive/aggresive douchebag one. Then even if this gets resolved, always try to work it into any fights you have in the future:

her--'Did you remember to pick up the dry cleaning?'

you--'No, I forgot. Kind of like how you forgot about sending nudie pics to someone else 7 years ago'

If the beginning of the relationship was more than 4 months ago, take the high road and say nothing.