How to seduce a married lady colleague?

Am a 27 y.o. guy and there is 40 y.o. hot lady in my office junior to me.. She used to give me complements about my looks and physique when i was new in the office.. I used to shy away from her and never answered her back.. She is a bit slutty in character.. Now she has been transferred to some other city in our department.. I desperately want to **** her now.. Please give me some serious tips of seducing her into sex..

Well... um... lol.

Seriously? I guess, if that's what you want, then just be honest with her and tell her that you want to f*** and that's it. Or, are you trying to trick her into thinking you want more than that just so that you can have sex with her?

And, as always, I would warn you against it. There are probably some single women around that would be more than willing to just have sex with you if you just presented them with that.

Can I ask why you are focused in on this MW? Kind of an odd post... ????

It's not that i can't find a single woman.. I just want to lay her once.. And it's not possible to go straight and ask her for sex..

Well, then become a great liar.

• Like 2

Ask her husband. I am guessing that he knows what will work. :D

Just because a married woman flirts does not make her a slut or even interested in you. Your interest in her is not only disrespectful to her but also to her husband. Try to imagine yourself as her husband and then imagine what you would do to a guy like you.

Move on.

• Like 1
It's not that i can't find a single woman.. I just want to lay her once.. And it's not possible to go straight and ask her for sex..

Why isn't it possible to just go to her and ask for sex? All involved are adults, no?

And, why do you want to have sex with her? Why not with a single girl? What is it about her that makes this so important to you?

You can't always get what you want. If telling her the truth won't cut it, I would chalk it up to one of those times where you won't get what you want. Although, I'm sure that there are websites available on how to do this - there are websites for everything.

Am a 27 y.o. guy and there is 40 y.o. hot lady in my office junior to me.. She used to give me complements about my looks and physique when i was new in the office.. I used to shy away from her and never answered her back.. She is a bit slutty in character.. Now she has been transferred to some other city in our department.. I desperately want to **** her now.. Please give me some serious tips of seducing her into sex..

Please grow the **** up!!

you're 27 and acting like a 17 year old.

She's married and now she's all you want because she's hot and she complimented you on a few occasions :rolleyes:

oyi...

• Like 1

Jat, as long as you're willing to accept the risk of her husband finding you, cutting off your dick and stuffing it down your throat, go for it.

• Like 1

As a 40 year-old who can be also slutty in character (:p) I can tell you that she was only nice like that because she knew you were shy. That's it.

You don't stand a chance 'seducing her' ;)

• Like 1
She used to give me complements about my looks and physique when i was new in the office..

She may have given you complIments, but she never gave you complEments.

First you might want to learn the difference between the two words before going after a mature woman.

Then, like most others here - as an older, "slutty" woman who gets approached by "kids" all the time - give up the fantasy. It ain't gonna happen.

• Like 1
  • Author
Asking for advice on seducing a married woman :eek: what kind of horrible human being are you?

It looks like people are more inclined in giving me moral advice than the actual one i want..

It looks like people are more inclined in giving me moral advice than the actual one i want..

Well, maybe you should think about the consequences your actions will have

Then go to a site that will give you that sort of advice. This is a relationship site - not a hook-up site.

As an older woman who gets hit on by kids (because I look like Joan from MadMen), I can tell you that reputations aren't always true.

• Author

The biggest problem am facing is that she has been transferred to another city.. Her residence is still in my city and she travels to work everyday.. In this situation how can i meet her. It would have been easier if she had been still in my office..

If you have reason/explanation/excuse to be at your other office, that could facilitate a meeting. If achieved, it's relatively easy to be direct, sharing that you appreciated her compliments, feel similar (apparently) and inquire whether she's in an open M and would be interested in more intimate relations. In short order you'll have an answer. 40yo women are usually pretty direct. Proceed from there.

First off, you really think anyone in their right mind is going to want to help you bone someone elses wife?

Secondly, if you don't know in the first place, you have no game.

But honestly, I smell troll

Here is an idea, in the event you do get this s!ut into bed, be a man and tell her husband about it face to face.

But I'm guessing you aren't that brave.

It used to be a golden rule that you never messed around with another man's wife. I was watching a show about gangsters and even criminals had these rules. What happened to that code amongst men. Are we really willing to screw over another guy just get our things wet these days?