pleas help me i think his cheating

i need some help my b/f is gone working alot and never realy wants to spend time with me and to make it worst he is the father of my soon to be kid. he knows about it. i have got 2 emails saying that he is cheating on me please help

DENTALASSISTANT

I would just ask him and find out if the people you received these emails from are dependable means of information. Or go to his work and sit outside and watch and see where he goes afterwards.

The chances are good that the emails are right...unfortunately.

Have you made plans for what happens after the baby comes? Are you considering adoption? Do you have a job, and can you continue living where you are now? I hope you don't live with the bf.

What kind of help do you need, exactly?

I would say confront him about it! Usually g/fs can tell if there man is lying..... if you still cant tell then i would say try to find proof before getting mad at him! someone could just be trying to screw with your mind!

and remember! this guy is not just another boyfriend,...... this man is the father of your soon to be baby! you dont wanna loose him over a lie! get proof! you cant be mad if you dont know right?