She has a boyfriend, but do you think she likes me or has a thing for me?

heartbreakcity87

I know who this girl's name is and who she is, but I don't know her really too personally. I only see her at work, and I rarely see her. She's 22 like me, nice, mature, and keeps a low profile. Only saw her for one full week a couple months ago when she first started working here and was training. Also, one week this month when she was training again for another position. However, last week this happened.

List of things in order they happened:

1) Co-worker boldly tells me that "I have to get her number"

2) One day at work, I show my co-worker my papers to transfer to a different location for another job. After that, she said to my co-worker that "all the good guys are leaving"

3) One day at work, she bumped into my chest with her shoulder twice when walking back and forth to get something. I thought that was an accident and thought nothing of it cause it was crowded in the room. Then an hour later, I was sitting down in a chair and she came up from behind and put her elbow on my shoulder. She left it there for about a good 10-15 seconds before taking it off.

4) I was walking side by side with her and a group of other people. I got closer to her and both our shoulder bumped into each other. Idk if she leaned into me as well when I got closer.

5) A group of co-workers including she and I go for lunch to a restaurant. I sit across from her at the table. She has her drink in the middle of the table. I noticed that everytime she needs a sip of her drink, she has to move her head forward towards me. If we both sipped our drinks at the same time, I be looking right at her face. She's a short girl too. Idk if she did this on purpose. I did want to kiss her.

6) I asked her for her number and said that I needed it just in case I need help on work stuff. She gave me her number.

I took this as she was flirting and likes me. So I called her and said we should go out sometime. She said she has a boyfriend and it would be weird. I said I respect that and that I didn’t know. That was pretty much the end of the call. I didn't find out how she felt.

She has a boyfriend, but do you think she likes me or has a thing for me? And what should I do next?

She has a boyfriend, but do you think she likes me or has a thing for me?

Most likely she likes that her actions might cause you to like her

And what should I do next?

Invite her to contact you when she's not feeling so 'weird'

Doesn't matter whether or not she likes you. She has a BF, end of story.

Plenty of other unattached females out there.

I am with Seibert on this 1. Even if you get involve with her, in the future, she might do the same thing to you. What goes around comes around. Stay away & save yourself.

Mag-Lone-Freak

seems like she likes being flirty and find you and others attractive but thats where she draws the line.

seems like she likes being flirty and find you and others attractive but thats where she draws the line.

This is what I think as well.

She had her chance to move things forward with you when you called, but she declined. Even if she does like you, her current relationship comes first.