Female Coworker flirts with me yet...

she has a boyfriend.

Now I dont know where to begin but she has sent me very strong signals to how shes interested in me. When I first started working at this job she was very talkative towards me and i was shy towards her so it lead me to not talk to her much for the first few months but then we slowly spoke to each other. Once we got a little more comfortable with each other she started hitting me with any object she had her hands on (nothing really ever hurt me since obviously her intentions were playful.) I can recall her at times staring at me when I would be pushing equiment down the hallway and when i would catch her looking at me she would quickly turn her head. This got me thinking she might be into me...

Now one day I was in the lounge eating alone watching the TV and she came in and saw me and sat in front of me and STARED at me for about the whole time I was eating dinner. I noticed this by the corner of my eye and am sure she caught me looking too. At this point I think I was more then conviced she liked me.

Where am trying to get at is should I approach her for a date? my friend tolled me that I should ask her out and that its obvious that her BF is lacking something so shes looking for something better for that fact that he might be treating her bad. Now what worries me is that what if I get with her and then what she did to her BF now she'll do to me.

this girl is very friendly and social with people at work but then at times I feel she looks for too much male attention or is in a group of guys and shes cracking jokes about being pimped or being in a gangbang.

One of my male coworkers tells me that shes not at type of girl to being looking for the sake of something better but for the fact that her BF now isnt treating her right so thats why shes testing the waters with me....

how do you guys feel on this subject?

Edited by Helloween

You have no idea what the situation is really like between her and her BF. So I would just leave it. The point is she is still dating him. She should leave him first and then go looking.

I would back away from her. And if she won't, tell her no, and "I am not interested, because you are with another man".

mike.

Richard Friedman

I kno a bunch of guys who claim they'd neeeeveeer touch another man's girl. Totally off limits. Bros before hoes. When the opportunity presented itself tho, to a man they went back on her words. The only only exception as hen it was a friend's girl, and even then only about half had the decency to keep away. I often say omen are full of ****, but hen it comes to this so are guys. Fact is if a taken girl is hot enough, especially hotter than what theyd normally get, guys will nail her till next sunday. Do you honestly think guys ould say no to adriana lima or jessica alba just because they're taken, even married? Seriously dude go for it. I would not expect any courtesy for other guys. Only things off limits are friend's girls and married women with kids.

• Author
I kno a bunch of guys who claim they'd neeeeveeer touch another man's girl. Totally off limits. Bros before hoes. When the opportunity presented itself tho, to a man they went back on her words. The only only exception as hen it was a friend's girl, and even then only about half had the decency to keep away. I often say omen are full of ****, but hen it comes to this so are guys. Fact is if a taken girl is hot enough, especially hotter than what theyd normally get, guys will nail her till next sunday. Do you honestly think guys ould say no to adriana lima or jessica alba just because they're taken, even married? Seriously dude go for it. I would not expect any courtesy for other guys. Only things off limits are friend's girls and married women with kids.

this is what i was thinking I dont know the guy so what do I care? also the commiment is between her and him not me and him...

but if we do start dating can i trust her that she wont do the same??

also the bros b4 hoes is when you actually know the guy.

• Author
You have no idea what the situation is really like between her and her BF. So I would just leave it. The point is she is still dating him. She should leave him first and then go looking.

I would back away from her. And if she won't, tell her no, and "I am not interested, because you are with another man".

mike.

this is how i feel it should be done but hey you never know he might be treatin her like shit...

this is how i feel it should be done but hey you never know he might be treatin her like shit...

But that would be none of your business. However, if he was physically abusive to her, then it would be police business. Either way, it's none of your business, other than to report physical abuse to the police.

But, anyway, keep your PANTS ON, if you were thinking otherwise of being the hero to rescue this lady in distress, with a kiss, or with your penis, eh hem...... :rolleyes:

mike

but if we do start dating can i trust her that she wont do the same??

Bro. No, you can't. Take it from me.

Met this girl in a relationship. She dumped the guy for me, we started our own little "relationship" - where she said she was faithful and loyal to only me from day 1.

She had sex with another guy a few weeks into it.

The night of, I felt something was wrong so I confronted her the next day. What response did I get? "You know I'm loyal only to you."

Few weeks later, she's still seeing this guy, and she starts seeing another dude -- her ex-boyfriend that she dumped for me. Didn't have sex with him though.

Okay, so after lying for months about it, she finally spills the beans. Promises never to do it again, she's not like that, etc...

5 months later makes out with another guy. I catch her, she's crying, so devestated...tries to fix it.

About a week later, has sex with that same guy.

You can't trust these types of girls. They're just afraid to be alone, and will jump around, and WILL do the same thing to you. It's karma, bro.

• 2 weeks later...
Bro. No, you can't. Take it from me.

Met this girl in a relationship. She dumped the guy for me, we started our own little "relationship" - where she said she was faithful and loyal to only me from day 1.

She had sex with another guy a few weeks into it.

The night of, I felt something was wrong so I confronted her the next day. What response did I get? "You know I'm loyal only to you."

Few weeks later, she's still seeing this guy, and she starts seeing another dude -- her ex-boyfriend that she dumped for me. Didn't have sex with him though.

[sIZE=3] [/sIZE]

Okay, so after lying for months about it, she finally spills the beans. Promises never to do it again, she's not like that, etc...

5 months later makes out with another guy. I catch her, she's crying, so devestated...tries to fix it.

About a week later, has sex with that same guy.

You can't trust these types of girls. They're just afraid to be alone, and will jump around, and WILL do the same thing to you. It's karma, bro.

I hope Karma kicks my ex where the sun don't shine and the other guy too. And you know what? It will!.. Listen to what everyone is saying friend. Leave it alone. She will just do it to you. Take it from me.

I dated a girl for three years who has two young children who just turned 4 and 5 in August. They have no dad in their lives. I am the only Dad they know. I raised them for three years like they were my own, my family adopted them in as if she was my wife and those were my children, I paid the bills when we decided to live together in my home, great area, grade a schools, did 90% of the laundry, took care of the cars, yard, helped cleaned the house and even taught the 5 year old girl how to write her name before kindergarten. The children were from two different fathers. She's 35 years old and I was good to her. But what does she do?.. She cheats on me with her boss. Leaves me for him. A real creep to because he does this to all the girls that work for him.. Nice huh? Is the grass always greener on the other side?... Well, you and I both know how that will turn out. .

• Author

fnck i have to admit that i want to get with her but shes now ignoring me and to be honest i dont even think shes ignoring me but just not talking to me....

I understand alot of the response in this thread but what if her BF doesnt really treat her right? and want to test the waters with me?

I feel stupid now.....am my own worst enemy.