neva been kissed

i'm a 19 year old male with what girls tell me a great body and good looks. I go to clubs and am at least of average attraction however I cannot get dates. I've only had 1 girlfriend and the farthest we went was a handjob. The second girl I went out with I didn't like that much but she asked me out. I honestly feel trapped because I know I'm not ugly but I can't get dates. I think my biggest problem is meeting girls and then determining whether they are interested in me or not. ???????????????? As a 19 year old virgin it's killing me.

You got a handjob without even having to kiss her??? Way to go, dude!!

Seriously, you're only 19. I know your hormones are raging. What do you want...sex...a LTR...companionship...another handjob...marriage...quick thrills...anything??? Is a club the best place to find what you're looking for? I think clubs and bars are fairly high stress situations for people who already are experienced in playing the field. For a newbie, I would recommend almost anywhere else - clubs, volunteer groups, ASPCA, food bank, library, dance classes, coffee shop, tutoring, walking your fluffy dog in the park, aerobics or kickboxing, volleyball with friends, with a special emphasis on places where there are lots of women. (Not NASCAR or Gold's Gym.) Study them in their daily habitats where they are not on their guard...

lady_vampiress

Finding someone in ur state or area on the internet is also another easy way there are many dating services or chat rooms even where u can find many average to good looking girls to date or fall in love with and take down their number and eveutally meet and have sex or make love to, which is easy to discuss online anyway cos u usually express urself more and dont hold things back as much so u should easily be able to question and find out whever this girl ur talking to is interested in u and generally likes u after phoneing her and getting to know her more of course. I mean a picture of urself scanned on to ur comp helps since u say ur good looking u should have no problem finding a good looking girl that also have pictures of themselve (or doesnt if it doesnt matter to u )along with a great personality and similar or the same interests. since u seem to be shy or lack a great amount of confidence in walking up to a girl and asking her out or getting to know her and find it hard to ask her out cos she sees u as a friend its all to slow for u since ur 19, good looking and a virgin. I think dating online will allow u to get to know them and quicky find out whever their interested or not, and phoning them, getting to know better as a result as u liking their peronally and them liking u back and eventually meeting up with them, would be a good alternative to trying to meet girls in the library or ur local grocers.

I suggest u download something like yahoo messenger which u can get from http://www.yahoo.com, which will enable u to meet girls online get their email add or id and add them to ur buddy list so u can keep in contact with them atleast online at first.

I think that it is very commendable that you are a virgin at 19. And trust me, when you finally do lose your virginity you are going to experience so much physical extacy that the waiting will have been worth it. If you can, just try to wait for someone you care about. Where abouts do you live?