BF caught cheating... now is with her..

I kind of need advice on this.. [sorry Posted This Message under no name ]

In March, I started suspecting that my boyfriend was cheating on me. He would not call me as much as he used to, he would not pick up the phone on me when he went out or if we did not see each other in the evening. If he would come over my house, he would hang out until 3AM without calling me. Then he would give me excuses that he fell asleep at friends house, and his cell phoen died. But when I would ask him the next day about the phone, he would give me an entirely different story. Then I found girls Credit Card in his car, when I asked him about it, he said it was some girls at our friends house that he just gave a ride home. When I said I wanted to go there, since I never went to that friends house before, and just see the girl.. just for him to introduce us, he threw a fit... so that made me more suspicious, because if that was really nothing he would not care if I met her at all... then he broke up with me, by starting some pointless fight... Two weeks later my friend called telling me she saw him with another girl at our mutual friends Birthday Part.. I got him a cell phone for Valentines day, and it is on my name.. so just to see that I wasnt nuts, I went through the bills, I found her number on it at all times when we were not together.. around 40 times in a month, when I asked him.. he said he just spoke to her... at 1AM? bunch of times during the day.. I dont know if that can be called innocent talking... I called the number, but I couldnt say anything.. which I am regretting till this moment...

He always spoke about us getting married and all the things in the future and then he just cheats and leaves me for her... I am sitting here trying to figure out why she is so much better than me, that he would just leave to be with her.. I am 27, she is 21.. I just feel so depressed and unable to just put my life back together..

The problem is I work with him, I got him the job, I know stupid... but he needed one and I thought I was doing something good... I guess the joke is on me... and he always tried to act like nothing happen.. and always gives me a lecture how I AM making him miserable.. that I should let go.. and etc... I can't let go, he hurt me and he doesnt even care.. it just kills me and I dont know how to get over it.. I keep wanting to call her and tell her that he was cheating..I am so bitter... help

It isn't that she's better than you. It's that he's not worthy of you.

A man who can't take responsibility for his actions and their consequences is no man at all.

To borrow a line from midori (I'm paraphrasing because I don't remember the exact quote), he's being cruel to you because he feels guilty.

(Midori - a little help with the quote please?) :)

What a horrible thing to have to go through!

Be glad that he showed his true colors before things got any more serious, or, god forbid, you got married. He sounds inconsiderate, egocentric, dishonest, and manipulative, and no one deserves to go through life tied to someone with those unredeemable qualities.

Your work situation sounds like an uncomfortable one. My only advice would be to act uninterested but polite, by not stooping to his rude level you will come out smelling like a rose. Good Luck.

• Author

At the moment I am trying to ignore him most of the time, just answer any question that he might have regarding work.. sometimes I forget and begin talking to him on different topics, then catch myself... Because when I talk to him, I start thinking of all the things he did and I get upset... he keeps telling me to let it go if I bring up something. Easy for him to say, and I dont even know how he can say that to me in the first place.. then he tells me that I make him miserable by bringing things up, he deserves to be miserable... he cheats and then I am the one that is making him miserable? You know something, I am glad I make him miserable, because he does not deserves to be truely happy after doing something like to someone... he just thought, he will do this and that is it? I am sure he would not be singing his tune if I did the same thing to him... I would be called every name possible in the world and my life made a living hell at work..

I just think that if he didnt want to be with me, break up with me.. dont test her out and then break up with me... he said to me that he didnt even want to break up with me then, he wanted to wait a month!! Can you believe it? And the thing what kills me, that he thinks he is right in all this... that perhaps he shoudlnt of done it the way he did, but it is his life and he does what is best for him... is it bad for me to want him to get hurt, not physically ofcourse.. but just... his heart broken, if he has one..