my boyfriend of seven years kissed a girl, how do I get through it?

heart broken girl

my boyfriend and I started going out when we I was eighteen and he was nineteenth. so seven years, we been through alot together throughout the seven years. when I was twenty I had to take on with minding my dad which ment I couldn't do all the normal things a twenty year old would do because I always had to be there for my dad. which I felt bad for my boyfriend as he had to take the back seat for a while which he didn't really understand. I did feel like we were drifting in to a place were we just got lazy with each other in the relationship. we never really got Alone time so when we did we would just go to the cinema or cuddle up. I feel like my boyfriend friends always had frist place in his eyes as in when they wanted something my boyfriend would drop all and do it. at first it wasn't a problem. but then my boyfriend best friend had a problem with me. he didnt like the thought of my boyfriend spending time with me when they would usually do stuff. my boyfriend best friend never had a girl friend and he is twenty four. not that is bad but there is a reason every night he goes out he degrades girls waits until a girl is completely drunk and then he takes advantage. I no that is nothing to do with me but it used to worry me when my boyfriend would go out with him, which used to cause rows. I recently found out my boyfriends bf was sending him pictures of girls for his opinion! which really got to me. I then found out they would met really late at night and go for spins and food which annoyed me why my boyfriend wanted to hide that. my boyfriend friend was coming home after a yr and was begging mark to go out for a boys night just a few drinks in his house. my boyfriend wanted to go and he did. that night I wasn't well so he kissed me and said he would see me tomorrow! he left late enough and a hour or so later text saying good night. what I didnt know was that he was heading out to a night club. he said he got really drunk. the next morning after he found out i was in hospital he came up to collect me. I was not to well so we just cuddled and was no real talk about his night out only they went to bed early. few days passed and my boyfriend started sending me pictures of houses and wanted us to move in together which I was happy about but it came out of the blue. it was getting close to my my boyfriend birthday and i wanted to do something for him but every time I would mention it he would say aw i dont want anything. a few days passed and I was on a social network site which I noticed he became friend with some girl. I questioned him about it straight away and he said it was someone from work which I said get rid because i just didnt like the look of her. there was a little row and then he took her off it and said he was gonna take her off it anyway. so that was kinda let go and I sorted out our weekend away for his birthday. it went ok when we were away we talked about our future and kids and he really went in to details about what he wanted. a few weeks passed and we went out to a local party. the night was great we had fun together. after that when going home thats when it happened! a girl approached me saying your boyfriend is a cheat. my heart sunk. my boyfriend when he seen her let go of my had and turned away. when she walked away my boyfriend said thats not true! we walked about and he kept saying say something it not true! we walked towards were we where staying and then it came out that he did i couldn't believe it i rang a taxi for him to leave which took over two hours to come which we didn't speak to each other. he left i broke down i couldn't understand it. the next day he came over to give me my keys and we rowed like never before. he swore nothing other then kissing happened and he didn't tell me because he didn't wanna lose me. he left and then I contacted the girl through the social network site. I just asked what happened. she replied the next evening with killed me. she said he approached her and kissed they left the dance floor to the smoking area and the late bar. she said he wanted more in the smoking area which really annoys me. then she said he insisted on her coming back to the house he was staying at which she went home with him. she said when the fella that owned the house got back he told her to leave with she did. I went mad I didnt reply I straight away got my boyfriend to come over as he text that day. when he came over I went crazy. He sore again nothing happed that she just came back with him out of no where and his friend told her to leave when he seen her there. i asked him what made her think he wanted more and she said he fell in the smoking area and landed a weird way agenist her. my heart is completely broken.

we didn't see each other for over a week but it felt like months. he kept begging to come over and i caved one night I was on my own in the house. he came over and told me alot more things he was keeping from me. he said it was the worst mistake of his life that made him realize what I meant to him. he keeps telling me he will never forgive himself for hurting me and would rather be dead then be with out me! he recently said he hates himself for what he done. it has been two months since I found out and my head is on over drive the hole time. so many questions and no answers. I really wanna know why he did it but he keeps blaming drink! could this be possible because I no he cant handle drink usually three pints and he gone and that night he said he was on spirits and shots! was he really drunk? should i forgive him for one hour of his life when he wants to spend the rest with me? will he cheat again? will he lie again? is there more to find out? has he said sorry enough is it the truth? does he truly love me? because why would you hurt someone you love?I just dont no if am doing the right thing by staying with him?

i suggest u not to, dear

what if u guys didnt ran into a girl who said that he's a cheat?

maybe he could just keep it for himself, without feeling guilty at all.

if he really regrets it, he would just come to you and confess (no need someone else to tell u).

i'm in the same road as u (read my threads if u want). my bf always put his priority to his female frenz far above me. Didnt even want to accept me to be frenz with him n facbook to get to know his frens n see how he's doing (long-distance relationship). and i broke up with him 3 days ago.

yes i admit im suffering now, im missing him so much in my life, i just feel so empty. but i think it's better that we suffer now instead of later, when its already too deep to handle. sometimes i even blame myself for the mistakes he did, and questioning myself if im weird or too demanding. But no, ive have enough of crying.

I'm sure we'll get through this hon.

Pass the bad boy, the we'll get the good steady one. :D