How do you like seeing pictures of your Girl(or guy) with someone elses arm on them?

greeniebeenie

Maybe i'm just an insecure guy.....But It sort of bugs me,,,

My girlfriend(23)recently broke up with me(26), left but then came back because she "Couldn't live without me", so i took her back.

Her excuse was that she just felt she needed to be free and that she had been with me so long, she wanted to feel what it was like to be on her own for once, she wanted to be out with friends and i guess have a wild phase. It lasted 2 months we kept in contact we didn't date anotone else and she moved back in claiming, she knows now that i'm the one for her, she wants only me etc. I truly believe her but, she still goes out with her friends more than she ever did, Which is fine with me of course, we need to have our own escapes, our own lives.

Sometimes she'll bring pictures home though (she does share them with me)of her night out with friends But i'll see her with her work friends or her friend's friends and some guy will have his arm around her with drinks in their hands or she'll be cheek to cheek with some guy she works with. I don't want to jump to conclusions and i don't want to be the jealous type, but it bugs me. I don't want to say anything though or get all bent out of shape over it because, SHE IS sharing the pictures with me, If she thought she was doing something wrong, she wouldn't share the pictures right? I just know that if the tables were turned and it was me with my gal friends i work with, she'd get really jealous and make comments. Should i just get over it and just trust her? I mean i know she loves me, she just wants to be able to be out and have a good time, she always comes home to ME, snuggles ME, tells me she loves ME, but never invites me to her things(But she says it's becuase she knows i don't really care for her work friends, and don't have much in common with them, which is true)

Should I just Chill Out???

People getting their photos taken act out. They put arms around each other where they normally wouldn't. Don't sweat this.

VASH THE STAMPEDE

I really can't accept it ,but I've seen it happen before is nothing to worry about. :D

Unless they're naked pics,then there's something to worry about.

Like whos legs to break and whos skull to fracture. :laugh: