When a woman is 'making eyes' at you, how is it supposed to look?

So yeah, when a woman is making eyes at you (as in she's attracted to you, she's checking you out), how is it supposed to look?

Does it look any different from them just staring at you?

• Author
Ross, why are you putting threads in the cheating forum?

It's also a flirting forum.

It's also a flirting forum.

Uh, not exactly

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.

• Author
Uh, not exactly

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.

Never really thought of it like that.

That's what it says on the top of the page.

Also it's why you aren't getting that many replies.

Just a heads up.

• Author
That's what it says on the top of the page.

Also it's why you aren't getting that many replies.

Just a heads up.

Yeah, I've never actually read the entire thing at the top of the page, I didn't even realise that what you said in your last post was a quote from that.

I'll make the topic again in the dating forum.

Feelin Frisky

This question can't be answered in words. It's like trying to spell some of the utterances we make that just have no letters to convey them but when we hear and see them we know exactly what they imply.

There's no way to say universally how a woman's eyes will look. The tell tail cue is if a smile accompanies the look. That's not to say that some chicks don't leer at a guy without telegraphing their nature. I hate that. There have been times when I know I looked good and dressed good but went to other offices for my job and encountered nice-looking women who I caught just looking quite often. I really didn't know how to react because there was a blankness. Perhaps they wanted me to do all the work of being the ice-breaker and didn't know that they were throwing off cold. There was no reason for them to be cold because I was really sensitive to my own flaws and know I was really at my best. So, it was them. I'm not about to "make" people be more friendly. That's their business.

• Author
The tell tail cue is if a smile accompanies the look.

Sigh, that's never ever happened to me. Although there was one time where me and a woman made eye contact at the same time and she smiled. But I guess people also do this when they're just being friendly.