Did she cheat or get molested?

My girlfriend of 3 months went to visit a few friends in college and drank quite a bit. She had called me and said that she was puking and was sick from beer. She called multiple times saying that she loves me. I then asked to speak to one of her friends to ensure her safety. Her friend said that they were sleeping at her bf's house and they have a room for her that she can sleep in. I was relieved that she was being taken care of. I talked to my girlfriend once more and she had just puked again and sounded sick and very tired.

When she returned from visiting her friends she had told me that she was sleeping in the room when one of the roommates came in and took the knob off of the door so it could not be opened. Then he started reaching up her shirt and kissing her neck. She claimed she was too drunk to even move but finally got enough energy to push him off and got to the door knob and put it back on and exited the room. The guy that did this to her was a familiar face. He was at other parties and i've seen him flirt with my gf but didn't think anything of it. My girlfriend flirted with him too but she flirts with other guys as well. I am confused because i want to believe my gf but since i know she has flirted with him, it gives me suspicion that she might have kissed back. But, she was also about to pass out when i last talked to her on the phone. Please give me advice!!

Reaching up somebody's skirt and kissing their neck is against the law. This should be reported to authorities. You are the one who is going to have to be the judge of whether or not you want a girlfriend who goes to friends houses, gets plowed out of her mind, pukes her guts out, and gets molested. For my money, I don't think most decent drunks would do something like this unless the other party cooperated in some fashion. Given the history of these two, I think it was more a mutual thing...or she gave in. I don't think you got an accurate story...just my opinion. But when you insist she report this serious offense to police, put your hands on the phone and begin to dial the authorities, you're likely to get a more accurate version of what happened.

It's quite common for society to blame the woman when a man has molested her. The 'she must have allowed/encouraged/wanted it argument is an odious one.

I don't think most decent drunks

Oh, right. Alcohol definitely brings out the best and finest in people. Tony, you are way off the mark on this one.

I appreciate your thoughts. I haven't blamed anything on anybody. But at least I attempted to answer this post and give the poster some things to think about which is a hell of a lot more than anybody else in this thread did. OK, if I'm off the mark on this one...instead of coming down on me, why don't you give this poster the RIGHT mark. That's only fair.

Tony: It is decent of you to find the unanswered ones and weigh in.

Highroller:

The right mark; it is certainly unwise of a student to get drunk, but people in college are not known for their wisdom. One reason it is such a stupid idea to get that drunk is precisely because you leave yourself vulnerable to being taken advantage of. He heard her sound ill on the phone. She had been very sick as well as very drunk. She probably was barely able to move and it is highly likely he tried to take his chance. He may have been drunk or he may just be a jerk, but I certainly wouldn't suspect her.

However, it may be worth mentioning that you'll not be too happy if she's foolish enough to get that drunk at a party again.