Professor

Older Student

I am in college for the last time. I took a class that was required, which I did not wish to take. I figured it would be the most boring class since I felt I was above most of the material.

I found myself enjoying the class more and more. I should state that my husband passed away four years ago and I have been not interested in anyone since his passing. I did not think I even remembered how to flirt, until I found myself in this class.

The funny thing I did not even think I was flirting until all the younger people picked up on it.

Now the question is this. The professor flirts right back at me, even made the comment that his wife lets him do what he wants. With only 2 weeks left in class should I make a move on him or should I just move on. I would really like to be with him and find myself thinking of him a lot of the time. If he was not my professor I would have already made the move on him for real.

I think he feels the same about me, but after being married for so long I am sort of out of the game a bit. He has placed his arm around my waist and I have him also walking down the hall as well as walking out of class. He is certainly stands right up in my personal space and leans into me in class. Basically the whole class is saying that the flirting is going on both ways

What do I do?

The professor is married with a wife. How would you feel if you were his wife?

Would it have been acceptable to you if your late husband had flirted with other women? If you mess around with married people it will come back to bite you big time.

Woman In Blue
Now the question is this. The professor flirts right back at me, even made the comment that his wife lets him do what he wants.

LMAO!!!! Yeah, I'll BET his wife "lets him do what he wants." :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Typical lying, sack of sh*t married man looking to get lucky. Are there ANY 'professors' left who have ANY integrity at all?

If you're that desperate for a little male attention, I say go for it. But if you're naive enough to believe that you're the FIRST female this unethical pig has hit on over the years, then you deserve what you get. To him, you're just ANOTHER willing student before a fresh crop of NEW ones come in next year.

I agree with Woman in Blue. This guy is telling you that his wife lets him do what he wants. Chances are she doesn't. However, there are people that swing. But, do you really want to be caught up in that. I'm sure there are a ton of guys that are available to you with no strings attached.

GorillaTheater

You recieved some good advice. I sort of gather that none of it took.

You may be lonely. You may be thrilled at the attention you're recieving from this guy. But please don't insert yourself into his marriage. The chances of any good coming from it are pretty damn slim.

Kenny G? That hack? Try some Miles Davis next time.